Good News Covid vaccine on the way !

by RickJones 24 Replies latest social current

• RickJones
    RickJones

Sweden has had no lock downs and no compulsive wearing of masks at all, and Sweden is still doing ok

But statistically Sweden has had many more number of deaths than its neighboring countries that did go through lock downs

Norway - 294

Finland - 369

Sweden - 6,184

umm maybe Sweden should have gone through some more lock downs ?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

50-60% isolate? Where? Concentration camps? - er, no, not 'concentration camps', lol (concentration camps are for people who can't concentrate). ;)

Vulnerable groups can isolate at home, or could wear face masks/ take other precautions.

Everyone else should just live their lives as normal.

I love the way you're asking about 'who pays the rent?', etc. XD The exact same questions can be asked in response to a total lockdown.

Here's a question: why should healthy adults and teenagers (millions and millions of people) have to obey a total lockdown?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

maybe Sweden should have gone through some more lock downs ? - maybe if Sweden had total lockdowns, there'd be more Swedish deaths from things like depression, cancer, stroke, and other non-COVID issues.

The truth is that with a nation-wide lockdown, millions and millions of healthy teenagers and adults are having to obey the government's diktat even though COVID isn't lethal to them. It's frankly ridiculous.

It does make sense that left-wingers are for national lockdowns - it's quite a clever way to weaponize a crisis, using it to ruin capitalist economies ...

• RickJones
    RickJones

How does a government go about secluding people who are identified as being vulnerable health wise, putting them in isolation for undetermined amount of time while letting so called healthy people live a unrestricted normal active life ?

good grief there some nutty people on this forum !

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How does a government go about secluding people who are identified as being vulnerable health wise, putting them in isolation for undetermined amount of time while letting so called healthy people live a unrestricted normal active life ? - perhaps vulnerable groups should take precautions for themselves, or family members could take precautions for them.

(I love the way you just jump to the assumption that it's up to the government to take precautions for the citizenry, lol.)

good grief there some nutty people on this forum ! - stop judging people (or their mental health) just because those people think differently from you or approach a topic in a different way. It's not a good look, believe me.

• RickJones
    RickJones

Sorry I tend to stick to rational logical thought processes.

It would appear most governments are aware that a vaccine in on the horizon now so locking down is seen as a temporary necessary action to impeded deaths and people in need of hospital care due to the virus which creating another problem within itself.

The hardships from these lock downs and the consequences toward the financial cost relating to this virus is going to take years to recover, that you can bet on.

At least now we can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel !

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

If all things go to plan you could see things return to normal once the majority of the general public is vaccinated by Easter of next year.

Yep, and one COULD see Armageddon, the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, a smart democrat, or any of a dozen other things too I suppose. Only a fool believes that after any government tastes the sweet taste of control over sheep-like gullible citizens that they will allow those same citizens to ever return to life as it was pre-COVID-19 scamdemic!

I would prefer to die standing up as a free person, than live kneeling to the altar of PC group-think!

• Listener
    Listener

I was trying to find more information about the Pfizer vaccine program and their claim of it being 90% effective. There is so little information it's not funny. That's a high success rate if true but they aren't prepared to release any meaningful reports at this stage.

They won't even say how sick people became or the side effects of those who have taken the injection.

• RickJones
    RickJones

I would prefer to die standing up as a free person, than live kneeling to the altar of PC group-think!

So then your not going to take the vaccine when its available and offered in your locality ?

Thanks for sharing your positive optimism on the matter !

Your aware of course of some of the anti mask wearers that did catch the virus and ended up dying in a hospital ?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So then your not going to take the vaccine when its available and offered in your locality ?

Abso-f--king-lutely NOT!

Oh, and by the way, enlighten us with your vast wisdom, how many mask wearers caught COVID and died?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit