2020 Service Year Report of Jehovah’s Witnesses Worldwide

by Joker5 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker5
    Joker5

The 2020 Report has been out for a few days.

2020 Grand Totals

• Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses: 87

• Number of Lands Reporting: 240

• Total Congregations: 120,387

• Worldwide Memorial Attendance: 17,844,773

• Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 21,182

• Peak of Publishers *: 8,695,808

• Average Publishers Preaching Each Month: 8,424,185

• Percentage of Increase Over 2019: -0.6

• Total Number Baptized *: 241,994

• Average Pioneer * Publishers Each Month: 1,299,619

• Average Auxiliary Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 338,568

• Total Hours Spent in Field: 1,669,901,531

• Average Bible Studies * Each Month: 7,705,765

During the 2020 service year, * Jehovah’s Witnesses spent $231 million in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, and circuit overseers in their field service assignments. Worldwide, a total of 20,994 ordained ministers staff the branch facilities. All are members of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I could have posted the report earlier, but I could not find a way to reset my password. I had to create a new account. I used to log in here on and off for 10(?) years or so.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Another spike in memorial partakers, yet again. Confusing for a JW.

• a watcher
    a watcher

What's confusing about it? Jehovah is calling the last of His sons.

• hybridous
    hybridous
    What's confusing about it? Jehovah is calling the last of His sons.

Confusing because the WT has made it clear that these people are to be regarded as mostly crazy or liars.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

WT has made it clear that these people are to be regarded as mostly crazy or liars.

Have you seen Steven Lett on JW Broadcasting.

Evidently(­­™) WT is right about that. Steven Lett looks effing CRAZY!

• hybridous
    hybridous
    Have you seen Steven Lett on JW Broadcasting.

Yes. Of course, as all despots they desire to be the exceptions to the rules.

I don't know how a JW could comfortably show him and JW Broadcasting to a 'worldly person' and not be embarrassed. This religion they are supposed to advertise has become something to hide.

Throw a basket on that candle, JWs.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Showing Stephen Lett on JW.Org ,IS one of the most embarrassing things you could watch ,how could they let the average public see him,

Keep doing it JW.Org ?

• hybridous
    hybridous

Nevertheless, persistent increases in Memorial Partakers is a good sign.

It's a clear example of the WT leadership not being able to get the troops in line.

I don't know if it's a case of JWs being too dense to 'get the message' about partaking...

Or maybe these folks just don't GAF about earning the WTs approval on this matter.

Either way, I suspect that if these numbers don't get in line, the Tower will either have to start directly falsifying them, or stop reporting them, entirely.

At this point, these partakers should be clocking in at ~25% (IMO) of where they are now.

• oppostate
    oppostate

A lot of the partakers are PIMO. That is how I see it, and the WT hierarchy knows it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The partakers at the Memorial were supposed to be getting fewer and fewer as time went on and when I left about 27 years ago there was only about 8,000 partakers worldwide.

And now their is over 21,000 ?

What a joke .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit