What do you do when your Operating System is corrupted?

by stuckinarut2 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There is a likewise analogy one can see but the reality is JWS are programed to accept the organization's slight faults(viruses) and there is a enormous amount of emotional and psychological perils one has to overcome when wanting to rid yourself of the obvious faults (corruption) with the WTS/JWS.

You usually don't have to suffer the loss of family and friends when you need to change or fix your computer that eventually went broke.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I install Linux and start using the GPU to mine bitcoin.

In terms of your analogy: install a different philosophy, a better more tested one, and start doing something profitable with your life.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have had just happen with my computer. The solution was to re-install the operating system. My computer originally had Windows XP, and when that drive got too old, I pretended it was dead and installed another, bigger one. I also had a CD of Windows 7 to install, and I upgraded the RAM from the 1 GB it came with to its max of 4 GB. Then, when that drive conked out, I got another one and reinstalled Windows 7--sure took care of the Windows 10 crap that was forced down my throat.

With a bad belief system, similar drastic surgery is needed. Replacing the hard drive with the bad system is usually enough, provided you have a good system to install on the new drive. This goes with religions--if you have a bad religion, it might be necessary to reinstall the "operating system" and dump the bad religion for a good one. The problem is that the new one can be faulty, too--and you will need to keep tweaking it or even be ready to dump it for yet another one (after appropriate research, which can weed out the bad ones). Just don't go back to the jokehovian witless religion thinking it will do you any good, since it will not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit