The Pope Tells Trump He's Not A Christian

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    Christianity is founded on love

Wow. Did you really fall for that myth?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....Now Thats a Friggin Hard Choice!.................HIS HOLINESS.........HIS TRUMPINESS..Image result for Angry God......Image result for Donald Trump pope

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Did you read the argument?

Christians seem to have had a different perspective on love than their contemporaries which enabled them to grow crucially during the plague. Were it not for this critical juncture Christianity may not have come to,dominate in later centuries.

• minimus
    minimus
    The Vatican is pretty well supported with walls.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, what an arguement.

Pope: "You're not christian"

Trump: "No. You're not christian"

Pope: "You're not christian"

Trump: " I love money and power"

Pope: "What a coincidence, I love money and power too. My broooother"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

“A person who thinks only about building walls,

wherever they may be, and not building bridges,is not Christian,”..... Pope Francis

The Vatican is pretty well supported with walls.....minimus

..........Why is the Catholic Vatican..

...SURROUNDED BY HUGE WALLS?!................TO KEEP OUT THE MEXICANS!.....LOL!!..

Image result for Vatican Wall......Image result for Pope

• baker
    baker
    guess the pope is like the GB, can say whatever he wants, and no one can disprove it...or prove it.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    I love Trump, you never know what will come out of his mouth....
  • Laika
    Laika
    I don't want to claim that anyone is not a Christian but I must admit that I don't really get how the Americans who talk about things like 'taking our country back' and 'returning it to Christian values' often seem to think they have to get there by doing the opposite of what Jesus said to do i.e. 'love your enemies' 'welcome the stranger' etc...
  • minimus
    minimus
    The Pope may have unwittingly helped Trump in Carolina. The Bible Belt has no regard for the Cathilic church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit