Watchtower Victims Memorial Day!!!

by Christian Gutierrez 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

Keep up the good work!

• cha ching
    cha ching

I like the positive way you both talk... people your age (and others) will not feel "hatred from apostates"... they will see two human beings, just wanting to be loved. Very good job.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Nice video outlining the realities of life as a JW, not the doctrines, but the life. I can identify with a lot of what you talked about, particularly that father that was one way at home and giving talks about happy family life at the KH. I'm telling my story on my podcast and am glad that you're sharing yours on the videos and I hope more people will share their stories. That is the kind of stuff that people that are not and have never been JWs can take in and really use to inoculate themselves and others against the cult. The human interest story of it all is fascinating, entertaining, and something that others can identify with that were never even in it.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

There is always room for talking about jw doctrine and how easily it fails. But what we really want to do is discuss peoples stories and figure out a way to get it to the non jw public. So far we have got a lot of positive feedback from people who have never been Jehovah's witnesses through todays video!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Excellent video.

The Society's shunning policy needs to end.The GB MUST be feeling under alot of pressure to change their harmful policies such as shunning given the exposure such videos are having in the media

Keep up the good work guys.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well done. Anything that can shed light to the world about this hurtful policy.

• steve2
    steve2

I like your calm, well spoken approach. It will be appealing to those disturbed enough by their experiences as Witnesses or who have in some way be negatively impacted by the organization. Thank you for presenting thoughtful information. It will resonate with so many.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Well done! The draw of the promise of a happy family life is so powerful. It is what drew my father and lead to my entrapment as a pre-teen until my early fifties. It wasn't until I nearly lost my own family due to shunning that I gathered the strength to walk away. The organization destroys individuals and families every day. Keep up your good work of saving lives.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Great video!!👍 I also appreciate the calm approach to the subject. This message really needs to get out there. Most non JW's don't care about doctrine, they care about the effects the cult has on real people and their families. Great job!

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

I recommend this forum to any doubting or former Jehovah's witnesses! 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit