Should Biden Have Mandated Vaccinations Today?

by Sea Breeze 33 Replies latest social current

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Biden mandated widespread COVID shots today.

"We've been patient," Biden announced. "But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us."

Do you think this was necessary?

• Simon
    Simon

If, as he claims, they need to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated ... then there is little point in getting vaccinated.

He has no legal authority to do this - it will be challenged in court and he will lose.

What ever happened to "my body, my choice"?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

My wife and I got the J & J vaccine yesterday voluntarily. (It was very difficult to find) We both made the choice. She's mid 40's, I'm late 50's. We still have teens in the house and don't want them to have to deal with the loss of one of us.

While we were there at the pharmacy, a mid 30's man was there to get the shot. He said he would lose his job if he didn't get it. He made it clear to everyone that it wasn't voluntary. He was pretty miffed.

He feared not being able to support his family more that the loss of his freedom to choose. It is a shame that things have come to this.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

And if there are side effects currently unseen - because sometimes it takes years for them to surface - all parties participating in the mandate have no liability?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think employers should be held liable

• MeanMrMustard
  • shadowclone
    shadowclone

Other vaccinations are required by schools and universities. Where are the protests about them?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@shadowclone: the other vaccines have been proven over time to be relatively safe. They also deal with much more deadly disease than an average flu. Polio and MMR killed 1/3 of children before the vaccines. COVID has killed less than 0.2% across ALL age groups and 80% of those were in 65+. When talking about children it’s something like 0.01%.

The side effects of these new untested vaccines are grave, the government hasn’t yet approved most of them and thus there is no liability or recourse if you develop side effects unlike the MMR and polio vaccine which have funding available for the costly side effects.

Children 12-18 according to new research are 3x as likely to develop fatal heart disease than they would get hospitalized with Covid and if you’re under 40, you’re equally likely to develop side effects than get Covid.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

This is a side-effect. I know of a few people that developed epileptic fits and tremors. A lot of people in my area died after they've had their jab. You don't hear of that at all.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Anony mous,

''Polio and MMR killed 1/3 of children before the vaccines.''

I never realized that.

Have you got any proof for that statistic please.

Thanks in advance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit