Caleb & Sophia - The Watchtower gets weirder

by Listener 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

You thought that getting someone you know from school at the door was bad? Try getting one of your teachers at the door.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Dad sounds like he hit the edibles before field service.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Pale emperor:

Ouch, that must have been brutal.

Do you still speak to your Aunt?

• waton
    waton
    They ask their parents if they can have a break L:

notice wt psychology, a true wt follower, even a child, would not never want to give up, , but just have a brief respite, perhaps with icecream comfort, but never go home or quit for the day.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Remember the "Pioneer Shuffle " and those soft knocks that Pioneer 's would do at the door to avoid talking to anyone?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    namey - You thought that getting someone you know from school at the door was bad? Try getting one of your teachers at the door.

Both happened to me.

I felt like a right wally.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Just finish the block, my father said to me, when asking lets go home

Will never forget that.

G.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

When I was younger an forced to do field circus. There was a brother that I always worked with. On just about every corner of the block was a trash can that was covered. When no one was looked in went the offer for the month. We "placed" alot of magazines but not even talked to anyone.

• Smiles
    Smiles

That animated video series (cartoon) "Become Jehovah's Friend" is losing its magic even among PIMI JWs. It is not received as seriously as at first. It has become something of mere entertainment value, even among JW children.

Some PIMI old timers would prefer if those JW cartoons were excluded from meeting programs in congregations with no children of applicable age.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    “Some PIMI old timers would prefer if those JW cartoons were excluded from meeting programs in congregations with no children of applicable age.”

Some? All the old timers I talk to hate any video content of meetings, let alone the kiddy ones that are treated with pure contempt

If I were a dub parent I would vet any Caleb and Sophia video before I showed it to children . It is not right for the Borg to teach directly to young kids . Some of the videos are just “off”

This one seems set to put any kid off going door to door, which they are not doing currently anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit