Watchtower Fears Internal Document Leaks

by fleet#44 34 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Watchtower attorneys appear to have been told to "do something" by their Governing Body members who are especially angry that documents including not just their letters to Bodies Of Elders are now being mailed about or posted on the internet as these expose them to lawsuits if not real prison time.

Again, Where is your back-up that this is in fact happening? Did a little birdie tell you?

I hope that it wasn't Judge Judy who told you......

If you are being so "victimized" here, give us the proof! I would gladly look at it, although I doubt by your strange behavior that it exists at all.

Shamus

• studying
    studying

Some of the documents were posted on silentlambs.org including one where Watchtower legal advised elders to not report a murderer to the police.

It's true some other names were posted on this forum as you can see below.

BTW, why the silly attacks? Let people speak their minds. It's not a dead issue.

I can't be sure but it looks like SF is saying Mike D did the sexual assault while Jaracz permitted or facilitated it. Ask SF for more details. If Skully really cares, why do you look into it more yourself.

Post 3288 of 3407
    since 16-Mar-01

rainbow/ jah christian,

If you are truly concerned with 'helping' Pat out, why aren't you actively searching out those two witnesses that were allegedly there...Mike Durant and Mike Whitney or Whitley? (redlined for emphasis)

If you can locate them, then perhaps we can get to the bottom off whether Jaracz is the one who actually raped her or if it was Mike D.

I have proof it was Mike D. NOT Jaracz. In her own words too.

Now look, if anyone wants to WITNESS Jaracz fall on his face, it is me. Yet I want to see him fall based on truth, not fabrication.

So, find these two men and perhaps we can really help her, before she goes.

{{ Pat, you know I care. But I care about rockhard truth first and foremost }}

Sincerely, sKally

• shamus
    shamus

Do you have a link to it? I would look for it, but that is such a big website....

Sorry if it is founded.

• Scully
    Scully

studying writes:

If Skully really cares, why do you look into it more yourself.

Don't you DARE make assumptions about what I really care about and what I don't care about. I happen to do quite a bit to show that I care about child sexual abuse among JWs. I just don't feel the need to broadcast my involvement. And that is my right and my business. I actually DO have a life (family, friends, job, etc.) outside of this stuff. Believe it or not.

Scully

• onacruse
    onacruse

I don't pretend to know all the issues involved here, but I'm very uncomfortable with the tone and direction of this thread. Simon's warning above is, I think, very relevant.

Pending review, I'm going to lock it for now.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit