God is not the creator

by venus 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• venus
    venus

Every theory (including Darwin’s) primarily proves someone has to design a theory; every product primarily proves someone has to design it. When Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon it primarily proved intelligence of many people had to design that moon-mission.

1) If every machine primarily proves someone designed it, then a much more complex, wonderful, and living machine with reproductive feature would mean the same: someone with corresponding ability, of higher energy, designed it because effect explains the cause just like harvest explains the sowing (whether you saw sowing or not). Science shows human body is like a complex machinery with many departments/systems (such as respiratory, digestive, cardiovascular/circulatory, renal/urinary, endocrine, nervous, musculoskeletal, integumentary/exocrine, lymphatic/immune, reproductive etc.) made up of at least 94 elements. The brain, of course, is the crown jewel of our nervous system. “The average human brain has about 100 billion neurons (or nerve cells) and many more neuroglia (or glial cells) which serve to support and protect the neurons. Each neuron may be connected to up to 10,000 other neurons, passing signals to each other via as many as 1,000 trillion synaptic connections.” (http://www.human-memory.net/brain_neurons.html). Even to count them at the rate of one per second we need millions of years. And that’s still not the end of the matter. What’s relevant is how many ways each cell can connect with the others.

2) And this is everybody’s experience: when something spiritual enters, body [in the womb] starts functioning, and when it exits body stops functioning, which means something not physical, a spirit factor, is more important than body parts! That is why we sense that complete whole is more complete than just the sum of its parts, as the word “holistic” being defined: “The view that an organic or integrated whole has a reality independent of and greater than the sum of its parts.” (Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary) That means there is an invisible spirit entity that hold all the parts, organs and body systems together and that make me feel I am constitutionally whole, because of which I know that I am more than this body, something of higher energy. It is too obvious that something other than physical should be at work because even when we are sleeping and daydreaming, internal activity is nonstop. No wonder Yoshinori Ohsumi, Nobel Laureate in Physiology and Medicine, said in his acceptance lecture in December 2016: “Life is an equilibrium state between synthesis and degradation of proteins.” In similar vein, French physiologist, Claude Bernard, wrote: “Stability of internal environment (in the body) is the condition for free and independent life.” Words such as, systems, coordination, connecting, equilibrium, synthesis, stability, design… all point to the work of something higher and spiritual. That means, under the Process of Elimination, one has to answer to the primary question (Who am I?): “I am not elements that make up my body; I am not this body, nor the mind, nor the intellect, nor a set of memories, but I am conscious energy that cannot be created nor destroyed.” Simply put, I am a spiritual entity that uses this physical body as my vehicle.

3) This is what even our very name—human being too implies. The word human is from humus [Latin] which denotes soil, and being is all about essence/spirit of a person. Thus a human being is described as spirit using body as its vehicle; and spirituality is to live according to this knowledge. The highest state of spirituality is at the level of just being, living according to one’s true identity, with no ignorance, no prejudice, no complex (superior or inferior). One’s normal state is joy. A person in this state of joy is in harmony within and without by just being aware of the present moment, which attracts good relationship towards him. His life is simple—he learns from the past, plans for the future but lives in/enjoys the present.

• venus
    venus

Reading the above, some may feel like asking: What is the Source of your information?

Source is my own reading in between the lines, lectures, theories, experiences [intelligence, from intellegere, Latin, literally “read between lines” would actually mean reading between lines/happening and arriving at intuitive discernment]. After my clinical psychology study, I also learned Past Regression Therapy to practice it as a hobby (not for money) especially to help hapless victims. The best case I handled was of one teenage girl who was brutally gang-raped and thus went into deep depression. Parents tried every form of treatment—nothing worked. Her teacher was my class mate who told me to help her. She brought her to my house. I asked her, under hypnosis, to relate what happened. When she described every detail I stopped. In the next session, I asked her to relate what happened. When the scene before the rape came, I started saying forcefully—No, you didn’t go there, you were in such and such place, doing such and such thing, along with such and such people … thus replaced all her rape-memory with something else. After the session she never remembers anything about rape—completely normal and cheerful.

My theoretical studies and experiences that come from encounters with subconscious minds of other people make it too obvious that an inner creator exists in everybody.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

You remind me of Ralph Smart (infinite waters) on you tube, my first exposure to the ideas.

I'm leaning heavily to the Maya side of things based on my own observations as well as experimental evidence but at this point I can't quite make the jump over to the spiritual side of things (but I don't rule it out either, just can't find sufficient evidence)

I was wondering though, in your regression that you mention, do you thing there will be any long term effects of repressing the memories as you led her to do? Or is this a permanent overwrite of those memories?

Also, with everything being energy/brahma how would you feel about guiding a person through mind-over-matter type healing or other physical changes that should be impossible? (hair or eye color changes for example) just my idea of reality tampering/experiments.

Not really sure what any of this has to do with JW-land but incidentally, my awakening to the Maya was concurrent to my bORG awakening. I wonder if some dmt would help my eye at all.

• venus
    venus
    MrRoboto

You are asking: "Do you thing there will be any long term effects of repressing the memories as you led her to do? Or is this a permanent overwrite of those memories?"

It is permanent overwrite--no harm is done just like you had a dream and you forgot about it. From your inability to recall a bad dream/nightmare, no harm is done. This is done in the spirit and principle of "To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it." I simply help the victim not to remember the harm done to them.

You might have heard about Dr. John Demartini, who used the affirmation towards himself: “I’m a genius and I apply my wisdom”, throughout his lifetime to accomplish amazing results and achieved outstanding success in his life. What he did to himself is done, under hypnosis, to somebody else.

• waton
    waton

all these words, and where does the creator come in? just navel-gazing?

• cofty
  • punkofnice
  • venus
    venus

waton,

It is already there in the OP "conscious energy that cannot be created nor destroyed"

It had no beginnin and no end; hence no concern for us

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Every theory (including Darwin’s) primarily proves someone has to design a theory

No, it doesn't.

When Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon it primarily proved intelligence of many people had to design that moon-mission.

According to who and how? Show me the evidence of that.

If every machine primarily proves someone designed it, then a much more complex, wonderful, and living machine with reproductive feature would mean the same...

Absolutely correct, except for the fact that the universe is not a machine.

Science shows human body is like a complex machinery...

Science shows human body is like a complex machinery...

And this is everybody’s experience: when something spiritual enters, body [in the womb] starts functioning, and when it exits body stops functioning, which means something not physical, a spirit factor, is more important than body parts!

Nonsense. First, that's not my experience, and second, how's that supposed to prove anything?

That means there is an invisible spirit entity that hold all the parts, organs and body systems

Nope, it does not mean that. You quote a dictionary and then try to tell what the dictionary means. More nonsense. The rest of your number 2 item, as evidence of any kind of creation is exactly that, a number 2.

One’s normal state is joy.

Well, the director of my department at work didn't get that email. You can tell that bitch hasn't gotten some in quite some time. Joy is certainly not her normal state.

A person in this state of joy is in harmony within and without by just being aware of the present moment, which attracts good relationship towards him. His life is simple—he learns from the past, plans for the future but lives in/enjoys the present.

Until there's a mass shooting, republicans take over government, your neighbor sues you, some racist asshole treats you like shit, and some JW comes to your house while you are filing your taxes that you have to pay with yet another credit card. Sure, life is very, very simple (I'm being sarcastic, just in case). Also, I can tell that you don't take the NYC subway.

Wake up sweetie, life sucks, and the way we live today proves the theory of survival of the species more so than ever in the history of mankind.

• venus
    venus

scatchme1010,

I would capture your reaction in the following scenario:

Raining is good news for an umbrella merchant whereas it’s sorrow for a potter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit