Dunkin Donut style KH

by GreenhornChristian 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

What an ugly, generic building, it could be just about anything, but I guess that's the point. If you are in the real estate business you would want to be able to quickly convert your properties to a new use, it makes them much more saleable.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

It looks like a post office.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

They sold my childhood hall and it's now an oncology clinic.

• jws
    jws

Yes, very ugly. And they look like they could be an office park building. Which, like LisaRose says, is probably the purpose. It's more easily repurposed if/when they sell it.

How are they like Dunkin Donuts? Which, by the way, was where we stopped often as JWs. After meetings when we weren't ready to go home and my parents wanted to continue socializing with friends or other family. Or during field service breaks.

What I remember about the Dunkin Donuts back then and the one near where I live now was lots of windows. Almost all the way around. Floor to ceiling. I don't see that many windows on this building.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

They are clearly designing these with an end goal - which is to sell. I am not sure that they will be successful in this strategy, but at least it is a strategy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit