Watchtower rips off Disney

by BluesBrother 13 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

I saw one of these played in public talk in support of creation

public talk at a kingdom hall??...

hmmm....

BoE Letter: January 4, 2016 - Re: Use of Visual Aids

Congregation Meetings: Speakers should not project any moving video footage on screens or monitors unless directed to do so by the organization. However, if the Kingdom Hall is equipped with video equipment, speakers may display still pictures, graphics, or artwork only.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6452409672925184/january-4-2016-boe-re-use-visual-aids

• Incognito
    Incognito

As with technology advancements for many creative industries, I anticipate animation creation is mainly becoming a digital process.

Perhaps the creation of an animated character might involve choosing from a library of predefined styles of eyes, mouths, noses, hair, etc. If that is so, it could explain why there are close similarities to various characters, regardless of the animator or the intended purpose for the animation.

With regard to various images and clipart used in WT publications, I expect many of those are purchased from image and clipart banks. With so much digital content available to purchase and download, anything a publisher might require is probably already available, thereby reducing the number of staff artists and photographers needed.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I'd like to see a Watchtower CGI animation of more bible stories. The bible is "without error" after all and "beneficial for teaching...". Wonder when they're gonna show the CGI of Lot banging his own daughters, Jehovah burying people alive in the wilderness (we seen the Moses vs Korah drama of that, but they didnt show the women and children victims), or how about the good old family favorite of that Levite who bought himself a sex-slave in Bethlehem. After she was gangraped he chopped her up and sent her parts to various parts of the country. (Judges 19)

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

This guy would be the PERFECT spokesman for Disney:

Image result for steve lett

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit