Great Sell-Off is for the Expansion Work in Africa

by HiddenPimo 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

They always have an excuse, and their excuses are always paper thin (no more book studies to save publishers gas money), and yet the faithful believe every word.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

1,000 new kingdom mudhalls at $25,000 each will cost $25 million. i cant see the watchtower writing a cheque for that amount though.

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

It costs a lot of money to orchestrate a hurricane and paying some big government to pull it off so you can have some sand blown in and then say god did it for you. Common people there’s no cover up here!

• stillin
    stillin

Puts a whole new perspective on that "Jehovah's spirit-led Organization" thing, doesn't it?

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

As well as the child abuse claims i think a lot of the watchtowers money is going to keep lots of the branch offices around the world going

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Crazyguy2, orchestrate a hurricane? You're not serious.

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

Of course not but remember when they said a hurricane put sand into an area they needed because god always helps them. Something like that. Lol

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    ...but remember when they said a hurricane put sand into an area they needed because god always helps them. Something like that.

I remember that...Was that the same hurricane that hit a Kingdom Hall...causing it to collapse and kill quite a large number of JWs who stayed in to seek shelter? It may have been in the Philippines if I remember correctly.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    pepperheart - "...i think a lot of the watchtowers money is going to keep lots of the branch offices around the world going."

Except...

...they've been steadily selling off said branch offices.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit