The dumb liberal idiots keep getting dumber

by mickbobcat 19 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
  • Simon
    Simon

Add to that rocks, pencils and ... well, I forget the others - just think of any inanimate object, yup, "it's wacist!"

The only things that they don't claim to be racist are their own racist government policies and their own leaders wearing blackface.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Tell some fat ass liberal idiot like Streisand to not use AC. That will go over like a lead balloon.

• Simon
    Simon

Remember when "environmentalist" democratic candidate Bloomberg did the double whammy of using an SUV and then sticking an air-conditioning unit through the window so it would be nice and cool for when he did eventually get into it? (i.e. it's running when it's empty).

Do as they do, not as they say.

• oppostate
    oppostate

maybe liberals are getting dumber but still not as dumb as the idiots who follow Trumpolini for sure!

• Simon
    Simon
    maybe liberals are getting dumber but still not as dumb as the idiots who follow Trumpolini for sure!

You tested positive for TDS.

No examples, just an empty claim (countdown to some debunked fake-news in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...)

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

some people are so stupid all they can do is yell trumpist or trump instead of giving any kind of coherent argument for their point if they even have the brains to formulate one.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I've said it over and over on this forum. Liberals are not dumb (at least the ones near the top). It is not helpful to characterize them as such in my opinion. It creates gross underestimation of what they are really doing.

They know what they are doing. Destabilization techniques are well understood and are used to soften up targets.

We are the target.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, I think there are two groups - the cynical manipulators and the blind, dumb followers. The latter are the "true believers", the leaders tell people to do one thing but their behavior says they obviously don't believe it themselves.

Whether that is not wearing masks and social distancing at private gatherings while mandating it for others, or buying multi-million $ luxury beachfront-properties that they claim will be underwater in 10 years time.

It's a clever trick to get the followers to go into battle on their behalf, similar to how the JWs will defend the WTS to the death.

• oppostate
    oppostate

it wasnt liberals who broke into the Capitol and fought the guards. It was idiots following Trump. How is that for some realization of who is bringing down the democratic system of government.

To make it more democratic and less federalist lets get rid of the electoral college that puts an idiotic mind controled minority in power time after time.

It was those sort of idiots who followed Trump's wishes and tried to derail the election process.

And those who defend them are as idiotic as they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit