LEAKED Talk - Depression Is A Part Of This Life

by pale.emperor 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Another leak from my collection of talks that i was ordered not to share. An elder gave me a ton of talks from Bethel and special assembleys to put on his iPod. Of course i copied them to my computer and will share them for all of us.

Depression Is A Part Of This Life by Brother Nathan Fuel.

This talk also touches on the subject of family members being disfellowshipped, feel depressed? Well it's their fault you're depressed!

It's sickening that these men have zero knowledge of the serious illness that is depression. Rather than offering any real advice they blame the sufferer or their disfellowshipped family members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a42wCJCwpWA&feature=youtu.be

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Depression Is A Part Of This Life by Brother Nathan Fuel.

This talk also touches on the subject of family members being disfellowshipped, feel depressed? Well it's their fault you're depressed!

Image result for Watchtower announcing jehovah's kingdom

...............Image result for run by idiots

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Shunning, victim blaming, depression shaming.....WT could have written the instruction manual on GASLIGHTING!

They absolute fricken masters at it.

They could have called it "Gaslighting for Jehovah" but they called it the elders manual instead.

• bohm
    bohm
    He might be on to something, two minutes in and I already lost my will to live
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

It's sickening that these men have zero knowledge of the serious illness that is depression. Rather than offering any real advice they blame the sufferer or their disfellowshipped family members.

Thank you for sharing that.

Not the they care, but they do put themselves in serious legal trouble for that attitude. How badly they are when it comes to serious mental problems is one of the things that makes me despise that organization. They play with the well being of human beings looking for healing and comfort for their own benefit.

• Chook
    Chook

Ask Jw will any in their new world kill them selves, when they say no ask them does free will exist. Ask them how do we prevent a Jw from killing them selves now.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Listening to the talk made me feel depressed!

• fukitol
    fukitol

Their version of God will soon slaughter 99% of humankind at Armageddon, yet He is a God of love they are to unconditionally 'love'.

No wonder they are depressed. It's like being expected to love Hitler or Pol Pot.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

He went through that stuff very quickly. It was so fast I couldnt even make notes! Cause I wanna make sure that I interprete each scripture correctly after all

Is that how all bethel speakers are qualified in U.S.A. to speak about "personal" matters? I mean even accountants at bethel are talking about balances with much more heart and emotion like this man about health.

This leaked video are nothing good for the society, the medical reputation of the Watchtower leaders and could be heavily questioned!!! And how much Jehovah much suffer if he listens of such incompetence among his witnesses.

I guess the listeners left that hall on the picture and lined up at the toilet or literature desk.

My elders had a better counsil: Do more in the service if you are depressed.

Apropos is the literature desk called yet so, if now we have gone online?

• zeb
    zeb

gb has realized a lot of jw fading out are blaming depression. Any takers? and I am bi-polar its a living hell. When I feel well I know the crash is coming and come it does. I am ever thankful for the pharma benefits we have here so I can have the medications I need..

I thought it was noteworthy when the speaker referred to ill health. In my long experience the jw are as a group the least healthy of people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit