Do You Think We Will Ever Get To “Normal” Again?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I do not believe the Covid death numbers.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

LanceLink great point! Alcohol sales are up exponentially. In pre-COVID years, 88,000 people in the U.S.A die annually from alcohol-related causes. How high will this statistic go or will it all be swept into the Covid-19 total deaths?

I went to a chiropractor yesterday for the first time in months. I wore my mask in and the chiropractor told me that I didn't have to wear the mask if I didn't want to. But, If I felt more comfortable .....

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Our New Normal!

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Every pandemic/ epidemic has changed what normal once was and this will be no different.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

New Normal World Order?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1vpEIs6f5I

Can you imagine them singing that at their Zoom meetings?

Just had a rootle through my old tract - sorry it's in Chinese - it's the front of the original Will This World Survive Tract. Remember this?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Not sure if the tract is showing so reposting the pic.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I see mandatory vaccination AND continued masks being required at all times. Not just when in a store (and I do not recommend walmart, coronavirus or not, because they sell too much cheap garbage and they ruin demographics in whole cities and regions), but at home alone. You are in your car, windows rolled up and alone, a cop sees you without a mask, you can get arrested as a terrorist. And that is after mandatory vaccines.

And antisocial distancing. They want us all at least 2 meters apart, even if you had the shot and with a mask. This effectively kills small businesses to force people to go to the junk mart, while making people afraid of each other. It will end when we are under that filthy messiah, and we are all fully and permanently enslaved. They think they have until year 2240, but I think it will be fully accomplished before 2024 and at the rate that they are spreading tyranny, it could come at any time.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

. . .or will it all be swept into the Covid-19 total deaths?

Yes. Many deaths are counted already as COVID-19. There is a big difference in dying WITH COVID-19 and dying FROM COVID-19. The doctors and politicians saying this though have been actively censored and had reputations trashed by the "deep state" politicians and their complicit, biased media and [anti]social networking sites who have a vested financial interest in keeping the agenda of fear and panic going.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Surely there are more virus out there that have always been poised and ready to cross over into the human population but didn't because they died out before they got too far.

Let's hope not but I fear that because the world has become so small, what we're seeing now will become a regular thing unless serious sanitation precautions worldwide are enforced. In the meantime, I'm guessing that along with the usual security checks before boarding a plane, there'll be some sort of health screening process and at the very least, you'll be required to be wearing a face mask and have your temperature taken or proof that you've been tested for whatever the virus of the month is. Who knows, mandatory quarantining of travelers before they are free to roam, may become the norm.

The left over old JW mindset makes me wonder about the Bible prophesy regarding pestilence and disease in the last days

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It is my hope that the new normal as some call it, will take what is good that has come from this, i.e, that not so many people need to travel in to work everyday, many can do much of their work from home. That Business meetings can be held by Zoom or similar. This is good for the Planet. That people do take up the lessons learned about hygiene, personal, SO many people were downright filthy in their habits, and also in the areas of food production and service.

And that people who are kind, considerate and working for their fellow man, continue to do so, and hopefully shame the many arseholes out there ! Other positives may emerge. Certainly, what are often touted as negatives are really just a bit of inconvenience, and unlearning the old ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit