Do You Think We Will Ever Get To “Normal” Again?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Will we ever be able to congregate together for a concert or a theater? Will we forever be wearing a mask at Walmart? Will restaurants and bars allow people to eat drink and simply hang out?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Not as long as there are people willing to bend a knee to the left. IMO.

I just read an article, taken from the NYT none-the-less, that possibly 90% of COVID-19 positive tests were counted as positives because the number of markers to determine a positive test result were set so low that it would count even persons who would have been very unlikely to have ever passed the virus to anyone else let alone have ever shown symptoms. Who benefits from keeping at least (the United States) economy in the tank?

• minimus
    minimus

Ewwww , the New York Times

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I predict on November 4th everything will return to "normal".

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes once a successful vaccine is publicly distributed.

I'm guessing spring of 2021.

• minimus
    minimus

It would not surprise me if they get a vaccine and they realize it’s not 100% affective and they start this all over again it’s such BS

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Funny how it went from “flatten the curve” to “not until it’s all gone”.

Do we even have a reliable death rate stat yet? No, because this had to get political.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I think once they come out with an antivirus and most of everyone gets the virus in one form or another. It will flatten out and things will slowly get back to normal.

• lancelink
    lancelink

They spend so much time talking about the deaths caused by Covid-19.

But I have spoken to several medical associates from different areas,, and they are surprised at how the deaths caused by the shutdown itself are ignored.

So many people have / are dying because of

1), substance abuse from being isolated

2), suicide

3), depression

I never hear about those statistics from the media, could there be an agenda here ?

• Biahi
    Biahi

This is crazy, let’s get back to work, everybody!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit