Governor Cuomo - Does He Have a Flash Drive Plugged into His Head?

by RubaDub 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Like the guy or not, I don't know how this guy can talk so much, giving fact after fact and analyze what is going on, not just in New York but across the country. He's not reading from notes and there are no teleprompters. He gives about an hour to an hour and a half at press conferences every day and Fox News carries it.

I mean, as I am listening, he's saying they moved 802 ventilators from this state to that state, 412 came here to New York .... on and on. He's even mentioning specific hospital names. Then he's discussing the number of people in certain hotels that they have changed to hospital units.

Then he's explaining about how they plan moving the resources from one state to another, similar to what they do when hurricanes hit in a certain area. Then he's pissed at some in New York who have been outside and not doing the 6 foot distance thing.

Then he takes most of the questions from the press and when there are specifics, he answers them himself.

I still don't understand how he can keep all of this stuff in his head and have such long press conferences daily and even have non-New York stuff at his fingertips.

I bet he was great in college when it was time to cram for a test!

Rub a Dub

• millie210
    millie210

I dont know about a flash drive but he is smooth!

Yesterday he said he was going to go jogging with his daughter and he would be getting fast enough to beat her in a run soon.

Today he said that people have got to stay indoors and quit loosening the social restrictions and that people saying they want to "get outside and get fresh air" is wrong and now is NOT the time to let up.

I watched his facial expressions carefully and he didnt even bat an eye when he said it. Very smooth.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I wonder if he can easily recall the number of felonies committed by illegals in his sanctuary city? The numbers of gang members terrorizing local shops in upstate ny, and the exact number of dollars they are being extorted for?

He wasn't this sharp when he was the head of Urban Development a couple decades back when his poor policies made US public housing developments worse

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

silentbuddha ...

I don't see what that has to do with CONVID-19 related facts but weren't you given your medication this morning and your biscuit to chew on?

Rub a Dub

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

I look forward to his updates and in depth information. You don't see that from a lot of politicians, so kudos to him

and I hope his brother, Chris is doing better, guess we will know tonight.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

He relies on PowerPoints instead of teleprompters. I can talk too with PowerPoints in front of me. If you look at the broader shots (which some of the media for some reasons doesn't include, but CBSN, the local NY version of the station does), you can see he's simply got PowerPoints that detail all the facts he's reading off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=839&v=X1FDGme4qSc&feature=emb_logo

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

You don't see that from a lot of politicians, so kudos to him [Cuomo] ...and I hope his brother, Chris is doing better, guess we will know tonight.

truthlover ...

It also give kudos to Carlson and Hannity on Fox News who, although they both said they don't agree with Chris on his politics (and Chris competes on CNN directly against Carlson at 8PM), ended both of their shows with best wishes and prayers to him and his family to get through this difficult time.

Rub a Dub

• TheListener
    TheListener

Cuomo fan? No. Impressed with his handling of the current crisis? Yes.

Most politicians have stepped up to the plate pretty well, but there are some who have been far too slow to take the virus seriously.

Every politician runs the risk of not getting re-elected if they do too much or too little. It's the job they signed up for.

This is why I would never want to be a politician. There are a lot of reasons why but this is one for sure.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This incompetent piece of trash is not the governor I would have voted for. First, this thing still has e-bikes outlawed in New York State, despite passing both houses by huge amounts, because of a political argument. If this thing cannot put personal beefs aside and do its job, it needs to be fired. And now, this monster has chloroquine banned in New York State for coronavirus? I hope he comes down with coronavirus, and doesn't get the chloroquine OR a ventilator when it needs one, because with this type of tyranny in the state, this monster doesn't deserve it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Most politicians have stepped up to the plate pretty well, but there are some who have been far too slow to take the virus seriously.

Yes! Compare Cuomo to the Halfwit from Michigan.

NO COMPARISON!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit