Just seen on Twitter: Ol' Rubber Face Steven Lett - Obedience Required

by jp1692 19 Replies latest social humour

• jp1692
    jp1692

Just seen on Twitter:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation was and still is a religious publishing house full of lies, false doctrines, pretentiousness and corruption operating and structured as unregulated charlatanism .

Unfortunately people who got mentally entrapped by this organization are really serving this organization's literature proliferation agenda and not specifically God's will and purpose, essentially making everyone associated with the organization commercialized false Prophets.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

maybe Pale Emperor can post a link to it on the JW board

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

DoC: here’s the link: https://twitter.com/covertfade/status/1012006373830332416?s=21

its nothing but a picture.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

This is what an MK Utra glitch looks like. Lol.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Steven Lett actually had a lot to do with me waking up and realizing that I was in a cult.

When he would give talks at District Conventions I couldn't watch on the big screen because he is such a rubber-faced fool.

My now ex-wife would try to chastise me for not looking--insinuating that I was "disrespectful."

On more than one occasion (we had the "privilege" of having Lett as a DC speaker several times) I'd respond, "You look at him. I can't!"

She'd try for a little while and then sheepishly say, "No, I can't either."

I was PIMO sixteen years ago and completely left nine years ago. She is still in.

Go figure.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm so glad Old Rubber Mug is a GB and he's on so many YouTube vids, it gives me the shits.

Yes I'm afraid that the man with the floppy lips has help a lot of JDubs leave the "trooth" and begin serving Satan and the flesh. I on the other hand left long before I ever got to see his rubbery horse's ass.

• hybridous
    hybridous

These guys will rue the day they decided to step out of the shadows and into the light.

Now there's no going back.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@sparrowdown: "This is what an MK Utra glitch looks like. Lol."

VOICEBOX BLOWOUT!!! You made me laugh so hard.

Seriously, though...

"Some... may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven." - Watchtower (study edition), January 2016, pp 22-27.

Yep. There's no questioning that statement when applying it to Stephen Lett.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

How long can you go without laughing?

I managed 9 seconds once:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeaEyozhvMQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit