Article: Witnesses Portfolio ‘Better Maintained Than The White House.’

by AndersonsInfo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Why do these people willingly subject themselves to this form of slavery?

Blessings from Jehovah!

It sounds funny, but really, that's what most of them will think.

The guys who work on Bethel construction projects have fully quaffed the kool-aid. They take seriously and literally the idea that (1) the absolute most important thing that any being in the universe can be involved in is "sanctifying Jehovah's name" and (2) the Watchtower Society is absolutely the earthly manifestation of the organization that is "sanctifying Jehovah's name".

Thus, if the WTS gains a cool $1 billion dollars from real estate sales, and the windfall was purely and entirely the result of thousands or millions of hours of donated labor, well, hey, fantastic! What a spectacular witness! How sanctifying! And to think my blisters & callouses contributed to this historic event! I'm so overcome I think I'm going to cry!

I don't have enough fingers & toes to count the number of people I know who would react just that way.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

My God isn't short on cash, Mister! (or real estate, he already owns everything)

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

With the end "just around the corner" you have to wonder why all those jw volunteer slaves aren't out preaching, trying to save lives instead of "building up treasures on earth"?

Maybe the gb talked to jehober and he told them to gather "gold and silver" before the "great and fear inspiring day of jehober"

Building bunkers will be the next project for the displaced RBC slaves!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit