The Governing Body like todays Democraps

by mickbobcat 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The Governing Body is a lot like Today's Dems. They want to keep the rank and file in a permanent dependent state. Keep them stupid and dependent and they can rule them forever. Just look at the GB talks. Its always some sophomoric crap.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The Governing Body is much more like Donald Trump than any other politicos.
    They think they are so smart and all others are just idiots that can be lied to if it helps their agenda, and smart people recognize they are actually the dumbest ones around, and doing the opposite of what they say would turn out better.

• Gorb
    Gorb

They don't believe it by their self.

Just car sales man.

Puppets, real owners unknown.

Gorby

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't think it's particularly useful to compare the GB and the Democrats.

Believe me, I don't really like the Democrats, and if I lived in America I'd probably vote Republican. But politics in the West is not a cult, however cult-like political extremists can be.

You can vote Democrat, then if you find out stuff about them that's not cool, you can vote independent or Republican.

Political extremists of any stripe have cult-like tendencies but the GB are actual cult leaders.

If the GB ruled an actual country, that country wouldn't look like the US, it would be more like Saudi Arabia, lol.

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

I agree -

Infantilization. No one can make decisions- they must wait for directives. Once directives are issued they are draconian- no nuance. Must be applied to all people and situations. No room for personal circumstances, variation let alone debate or a different point of view.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

The Governing Body is much more like Trump. They're idiotic clowns who enjoy an undeserved cult of personality.

• Biahi
    Biahi

LoveUni, good comment. And I’ve also thought that the “new system” is sounding more and more like a spiritual North Korea.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

The governing body is more like Republi-tards

They have convinced their followers they're independent free thinkers but they're really just doing the bidding of corporate CEOs

Like Amway they own their own business but they're supporting some f****** Shmo

Losers Sad

Apologies for using the word tard for republicans Amway and Jehovah Witnesses apology to retarded people I meant no disrespect you're much smarter and more capable than any of the three mentioned

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    it would be more like Saudi Arabia

More like North Korea with the staged photo ops and closeted assassinations instead of out in the open.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Can't figure why my family feels that these 8 idiots can rule their lives and everyone else's for that matter when they are the most self serving, destructive group and don't give a damn about them just as long as they get their donation and free labor out of my family till they die off. And required to get more recruit$. For more donations. Donate,donate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit