The sly tactics the elders are using to malign my name!

by stuckinarut2 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I have had it confirmed now, that since stopping attending over 18 months ago, the elders have set out to deliberately ruin my name and character .

They have been talking to every witness from the local area and saying things like "be careful of him, he has the ability to implant thoughts in your minds, and he only pretends to be kind and caring"

So, all I have to say to them is, "Bravo! If that is the method you want to employ, you have reached the very depths of bad behaviour!"

I have always been known as the kind, helpful and caring one in the congregation. One who has gone out his way all his life to help everyone as they needed it. You name it, I have taken pride in helping out as I could.

I have never attempted to subvert the minds of other witnesses with the facts we have discovered about the society! If a witness wants to research things, they can do that for themselves. I have no intention of running around saying anything.

So now, the elders have systematically ruined my good name, as many were asking them about us. (funny though, no one tried to say hi for themselves!)

And yet, those cowardly elders have never once spoken to me!

This behaviour is disgusting...and is a true sign of the cult like nature of the society!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I have had it confirmed now, that since stopping attending over 18 months ago, the elders have set out to deliberately ruin my name and character .

Critical honest thinkers are a threat in this highly controlling cult.

If you were in another highly control cult, the same identity would be placed over you.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

And so it goes...

A minor reminder: maybe you did the same when you were still in (full loyal mode).

It's predictable.

G.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    "be careful of him, he has the ability to implant thoughts in your minds, and he only pretends to be kind and caring"

Wow,.and those elders dare to forget that this is an exact description of the WT brainwash tactics during bible study with newbies? Just replace "him" with "the WT" and voila!

I agree with you...this is disgusting. Try to stand above it, maybe someone who really knows you as you are will wake up from this BS...

• Landy
    Landy

Just business as usual for them really :(

• zeb
    zeb

well, if they are dumping on you they are leaving someone else alone.

or as a RAAF veteran once said to me, "the flak is heaviest near the target".

(RAAF... Royal Australian Air Force)

• stillin
    stillin

They want you all the way out of the picture. You make them look bad. So many elders act like they carry the world upon their shoulders, yet don't seem to have the time to care about anybody.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Stuck;

Keep your chin up and move forward.

As Redpilltwice stated;

... Try to stand above it, maybe someone who really knows you as you are will wake up from this BS ...
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

You should feel proud that the Little Napoleons consider you a threat to them.

Some J.W.'s may even realise that what the elders are saying actually reveals more about them than you!

• carla
    carla

""be careful of him, he has the ability to implant thoughts in your minds"- can you teach me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit