by Atlantis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2022-01-16 COVID Test Kits

Click image to make it larger.

Atlantis!
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Does this mean that the Watchtower will be distributing tests kits on behalf of the government?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

raymond frantz:

I think they are leaving the decisions up to the family head to decide whether to get the kits or not. I haven't heard anything about the Tower delivering any kits.

But time will tell.

Atlantis!

• hoser
    hoser

The watchtower organization has to manufacture their own relevance. They were giving these test kits out at McDonald’s drive through’s.

For the fully indoctrinated though, this is more proof that Jehovah has your back and the governing body is out for your best interests.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Just like the free food boxes in 2020, it is entirely a government program. Except this has no WT participation at all, they're just directing people towards a public website.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The regular dimbulbs are following directions and not watching news so they have to be told. The local food was claimed to be from the branch. And little of it was edible.

I have almost as much at home as in the " pantry".

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I think they are leaving the decisions up to the family head to decide whether to get the kits or not.

In my neck of the grass the elders are telling everyone that they must get them. Gee-HO'-Vuh has provided them, and in order to show our respect for life and to show our trust in "The Slave" we need to follow their directions, and get all the test kits we are allowed. At least that is what was printed on the bulk email sent to everyone that has ever given them an email contact.

Yep, the decision is left up to family heads.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Just like no pressure to get vaccinated.

I actually hear that jehovah created diseases and the herbal remedies to cure them. And He invented vaccines so they are safe.

Can anyone tell me how immune response from getting covid does not work, but a decoy vaccine does? And then after vaccination you still get and transmit covid?

• DesirousOfChange
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Thank a lot! I blew coffee through my nose when I saw this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit