What’s Up With All These “Racists” Facebook Videos??

by minimus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

When I go to Facebook, they now have tons of vids showing crazy sounding racists men and women of all ages railing against blacks and other minorities.

Is this for real??

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

They have always been there, but the masses didn't really care enough to make it a big deal.

Similar to the multitude of videos showing racist black people calling white people bad names.

Let's not forget all the videos of black women expressing disdain for black men because they are no good.

Then the multitude of videos showing hispanics calling black people bad names.

Followed by the videos of the hispanics calling white people bad names.

I liked the times when I could say something or do something stupid and get corrected by someone or take time to grow to a new understanding. Nowadays people do something stupid and they instantly get cancelled :(

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I haven’t been on Faceplant in over five years.

• lancelink
    lancelink

this is a site dealing with the jw/watchtower organization, why in the world are you posting this crap ?

people come here to learn, and gain support not listen to political rants.

Go visit facebook, there are plenty of fertile sites over there that just love people ranting about these type of things.

• minimus
    minimus

Lancelink, if you don’t wanna engage look elsewhere

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

people come here to learn, and gain support not listen to political rants.

@lancelink ...

I am a bit concerned about people like you that hold such opinions. But I do have a chapter (chapter 7) in my new book coming out in several months that deals specifically with that point.

I will remind you when the book will be available in stores, titled, How to French-Kiss a Monkey.

• TD
    TD

But, but, but...

We've discussed political topics on here from day one.

September 11th. The Iraq war. G.W. Bush. WMD's Neocons. The Taliban. Guantanamo. Occupy. Climate change, The EEU. Me Too, Brexit, Pretty much every major topic over the last twenty years.

• minimus
    minimus

Getting back to the main subject, I’ve seen mostly pranks, musicians , comedy, tv show highlights, etc.

Now when I go to FB , it’s videos showing cops stopping people or weirdos screaming the N word over and over again. 👎👎

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

What kind of weirdos are screaming the N word?

Years ago, I got fed up with all my high school buddies posting their favorite 70s rock songs week after week. (Note: There seems to be enough of those to have a “favorite” each week for decades!). It was either that or every waking detail about someone’s life. Then my wife’s friends started to friend-request me, and I felt obligated because they were my wife’s friends. Good lord some of those people were incredibly annoying. And I had the app that would always jump up and down on my desktop or phone like a Jack-forking-Russel Terrier every five seconds ... and I click it ... oh look another 70s song.... breakfast... some long post about favorite coffee brands...

FORK IT - closed. Never looked back.

#Happier

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Thanks to social media, any dysfunctional ignoramus with a camera can use it as a weapon to tattle on other ignoramuses by posting a one sided moralistic version of whatever chaotic event they happen to be on any given day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit