World release: Watchtower Property Tracker Project

by Newly Enlightened 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

What a great share thanks for a tremendous project

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I used to think kim and mikey were a little nuts. But if I want info they are the go to guys. On the other hand I used to like john cedars but who has 2 hours to listen to his commentary

• LV101
    LV101

nowwhat: I agree and have only listened to them few times, unfortunately. Kim stated they know there's more properties that have been sold but they don't have the info. Kim/Mikey and analysts (and others worldwide) have done one time-consuming, excellent, job. Looks like ole WT receives the selling price they demand on the spread sheets but I didn't spend much time only searching for sales in certain cities.

I'd like to know how many of the new, (glued together), commercial holes of worship WT has constructed in US. We know they are selling -- what are they doing with the funds?! Could they be leasing from a third-party landlord. The new commercial bldg. here is not built on inexpensive land compared to the out-dated ones that had weak demographics. They obviously realize they need to be in the public square to attract members. Kim/Mikey indicated as far as they know WT has not reinvested. Lots of ways to make money off of 2.5 billion chunk change in your sock unless they are choked by the lawsuits, governments, lack of members. Darn secret tax free orgs need to be transparent -- unreal the protective laws they duck under.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit