World release: Watchtower Property Tracker Project

by Newly Enlightened 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mike & Kim:

WOW! It's about time a tracking system was made on all those sales and money! I could make a lot of strawberry smoothies with over 2 billion! There are a lot of JW's out of work that could sure use that money. Including all the children that gave up their ice cream!

Petra!

• carla
    carla

Thanks for posting this!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Fantastic idea!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I have to say what a fine and comprehensive piece of work. The people here have certainly done their home work. This would rival jw facts in its research and findings. Well worth a read.

• Newly Enlightened
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

So it's pretty even-steven, then? For each court-loss-slash-settlement, there's a roughly corresponding property sale (or two) soon after?

I realize that correlation does not necessarily equal causation...

...but I'm not a big believer in coincidence, either.

• kramer
    kramer

Good work! The income from sales in the UK is about the cost of the Chelmsford Branch construction.

• LV101
    LV101

Newly Enlightened - Great video and appreciate the links to the FB, sales/listings.

• LV101
    LV101

Did WT use monies received from the 2.5 billion to develop Warwick - will these funds go toward developing the media center or is this another ponzi scheme on the JWs? Per video linked by Kim & Mike they still have 2,790 properties around the world designated to sell - they've already sold 1,518 and the 'Held for Sale' list indicated a total of 4,308.

Very interesting - it's obvious Mike & Kim and analysts have been very busy plus halls/properties not all on the list - I checked couple of places that halls may have been sold and found nothing listed on the info.

Great topic - thx again to 'Newly Enlightened' (Kim & Mike) for the video/info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit