Pope meets victims of child sexual abuse in Chile and cries with them. WHAT ABOUT THE GB, WHEN WILL THEY FOLLOW RCC???

by redpilltwice 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Lol my status, standing, responsibilities, and tenure, or lack of tenure, as a Witness is not important as it has no bearing on the facts I present.

It serves (especially for morph) as nothing more than a fallacious appeal to authority.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh bobby... your superimposing your emotion im afraid. I find it all very amusing, your so sure of yourself and so wrong. Pray tell, how are two witness too two seperate incidents not two witnesses? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i tell you, the mental gymnastics are amazing. Also, bobby, without those two witnesses, there is nothing except a confession that is admissible for a judicial committee. Please note it is indeed an appeal to authority. The organizations authority. If you recognize some other authority then thats between you and your god, the organization of jehovahs witnesses does not. The ks text book is the final word.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    When asked, JR Brown cleared that up 15 years ago, stating the rule included other evidence instead of โ€œa second witnessโ€.

Because Elders will do what they read about what the organization says in the media, not what it states in the elders manual, right?๐Ÿ˜

I am beginning to think you not only were never an elder, you have never really been associated with the organization as a member either.

Only someone who has no actual experience of the religion would be that clueless about it.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Morph โ€”

Itโ€™s well understood you were appealing to your OWN authority of โ€œsitting on judicial committeesโ€ and that is what I called you on. You are a deceiver.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol exactly lisa. Clearly has no real backround with the org.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

How many people, ever, with absolutely no background in the org will join a forum such as this speaking in defense of the org to this extent, especially?

No one.

So nice psychological ploy in an attempt to get me to reveal my qualifications.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You wouldn't be the first I've seen.

The religion is somewhat like communism, it sounds great in theory.

In actual practice, not so much.

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Itโ€™s close to a 100 percent certainty that you have never seen anyone with no background in the org come to its defense as I have, primarily because they have only surface knowledge, if that.

Also, its par the course for anti-JWs to attempt to discredit and attack the person when he succeeds at challenging and countering their assertions.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Well, if only you had suceeded.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Rotfl... you didnt discredit anything except yourself. The quote from the ks text book said it all :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit