Classic situation at Circuit Assembly Day

by freddo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

at least it shows SNK WAS listening.. more than most i imagine.

• freddo
    freddo

Just escaped early to the car park. And no I'd rather not say on open forum which venue ... paranoia and all that.

However SNK and Mum weren't there in the afternoon (or were sat elsewhere.) Hopefully he didn't have to get the whole day.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

(Matthew 21:16) “Yes. Did you never read this, ‘Out of the mouth of children and infants, you have brought forth praise’?” :)

SNK himself gets praise and commendation for his honesty, sincerity, and insight. I hope his mother appreciates her son's qualities one day.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Frank Zappa and his Mama !

Classic alright !

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Poor kid. Having to sit there would have been pure torture for him and he would be aware that his mother was embarrassed by him and that is not fair on him. Honesty should not cause embarrassment. I have a SNK who speaks his mind and I am never embarrassed by it. Surprised sometimes for sure. He sees and notices things us neurotypical do not and it is never boring in his presence. Haha.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

A lot of people with special needs are not lacking in intelligence at all, but do have a different filtering system and ways of interacting with their surroundings. I think the condescension can add an extra layer of difficulty because both parties can become angry and frustrated. I think the young man was being real when most of us are faking assent with our passive silence.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If that kid was old enough I'd buy him a beer for that.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

My heart breaks for that little boy, but LOVE him for being able to speak out so honestly.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    t-t-t- TIMMAAAAY!!!!!!
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

ROFL WC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit