• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

"This video has been removed by the user."

• steve2
    steve2
    The promoted video that never was.
  • jhine
    jhine

Let's be fair guys Cappytan didn't promote the video on here did he ?

Jan

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    The video may still be there but "invisibly present", sorta like Christ's presence in 1914. (muhahaha)
    All of you non-believers just need more faith and you can feel its presence.
    Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there right.

Cappytan maybe making a move to be on the new GB with a set up like that one.
    Think about it.He got us all worked up about seeing this and then failed to deliver.
    It's almost a perfect replication of what the JW's do with their "Special Announcements"
    Always leaves you disappointed,wanting more or thinking...that's it. I got all dressed and left home to go to the Kingdom Hall for that.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"The gift that keeps on missing."

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Bwhahaha, Sonewall! "Invisibly present!"

I'm sure our endurance & faith will be rewarded at the proper time. Just need to keep on the watch.

We can encourage each other all the more so as we behold the video drawing near....

• steve2
    steve2

Jhine - good point. But from some of his responses, it's hard to tell what's going to happen next. Is he okay about it being featured in an OP?Again, hard to tell from his responses.

• jhine
    jhine

Hi Steve2 , perhaps we just need to wait until he is happy with it , l'm sure that Spielberg wouldn't be rushed . Close Encounters of the Second Kind just wouldn't have been the same !

Jan

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    Just spitballing here, Cappy may be thinking of rebranding. Perhaps since he's using his face, he doesn't want it associated with the old username?
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Good point Juan,

I was already df'd when my youtube came out but I still didn't use my face. Something to think about xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit