Anthony Morris claims "dogmatic" does not apply to GB.

by Sanchy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator
    The video cut off before he told us the correct term to use, "GODmatic"
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

problemaddict 2

Nice summary... but you forgot (Being sarcastic here) where he says that if you know your place in the theocratic arrangement (basically you are sheep) then you will obey.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No we're not dogmatic, we invite open investigation and critical examination of the organization's doctrines .

Jesus himself let people question things and no harm came to them, so too we follow in Jesus's guidance and emulate his directions carefully to the tee..

We never go beyond what is written in the bible itself.

Now hold still while we place this box over your head so you don't see and know anything else .

http://previews.123rf.com/images/ptnphoto/ptnphoto1410/ptnphoto141000107/32926844-Businesswoman-with-box-labeled-fragile-over-her-head-looks-down-in-sadness-before-a-dark-background--Stock-Photo.jpg

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    I would love to start telling other JW's that I have serious doubts about what the GB thinks is the "truth" and test just how non-dogmatic they really are.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

OP Subject should have read

Anthony Morris dogmatically claims "dogmatic" does not apply to GB.
  • steve2
    steve2

I have never been able to understand why the word, "dogmatic" is not written and spoken as, "godmatic" - because almost all uses of the word related to human claims about being "God's" - not dog's - exclusively-assigned spokesmen.

BTW, you cannot get more dogmatic than the North Korean ruler. His adoringly petrified citizenry call him, "Dear Leader" - no dogmatism underlying that mindset, right?

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

STA,

Yes......know your place! How could I have not seen it. Its like I didn't even notice I've heard it so much. Haha.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    'Jerusalem destroyed in 607 bce'. theres a dogmatic belter!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Anthony Morris claims 'dogmatic' does not apply to GB."

Pshh, big deal.

As far as they're concerned, reality doesn't apply to the GB. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit