Jussie Smollett on trial

by LoveUniHateExams 20 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Excellent news!

Throw him in jail for a couple of years.

He thoroughly deserves it.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Jussie Smollett will now have to share a cell with both his attacker and his victim. I can hear the leftists complaining now that this is somehow unfair. Don Lemon himself assisted in this hoax, after the Cuomo comedy duo left the building there at CNN and yesterday another child molester (a CNN producer) was fired, I’m wondering if CNN will start cleaning house.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

For those of you who think "justice" will be done in the Jussie Smollett case and that he will somehow get jail time, I really hope you aren't holding your breath. I'm not. I think he will get away with a slap on the wrist, meaning perhaps a small fine and some community service that he can perform by doing personal appearances for a charity.

Keep in mind that this case was initially dropped by the Leftist States Attorney Kim Foxx after pressure from none other than Leftist darling Michelle Obama.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/27/jussie-smollett-investigation-ex-michelle-obama-aide-tina-tchen/3294546002/

The still popular Leftist organization Black Lives Matter STILL hold that Jussie was telling the truth. Of course they do, because the entire organization itself is built on lies, so why not support a monstrous lie like this to keep with the program, one that supports their entire lying narrative?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2021-12-10/jussie-smollett-verdict-reaction-blm-don-lemon

The only reason Don Lemon has stopped supporting Jussie is because Jussie threw him under the bus and threatened his career. Actually, Lemon threw himself under the bus when he essentially obstructed justice by using his connections to aid a criminal. Jussie just broke protocol and called him out on it. How Lemon still has a job a CNN is a mystery to me. I suppose he hasn't been accused of groping people or trying to help someone who as groped people, since that seems to be the only Leftist sin that can get you in trouble?

Upon the initial report, it is understandable that anyone would be shocked by it, at least, without hearing any details. But once one heard even the basic details of the story, doubts should have crept in:

Why was Jussie out at 2 AM in extreme weather to get a sandwich? No Uber Eats for a millionaire?

Why were the "two white guys wearing MAGA hats" out at 2 AM in said weather with a noose and bleach? Did they just walk around carrying this stuff with them hoping they would find a black or gay person they could randomly torture?

How did "white racists" even recognize Jussie Smollett in the first place? I mean, do white racists even watch Empire?

Why did the white racists yell "this is MAGA country" when they were in city that voted 88% for Hillary Clinton? How is that MAGA country?

Why was Jussie still wearing the noose around his neck when the police arrived at this home when he was safe by then? And why was is tucked under his collar, as if it were a necktie? Do white racists put a noose on people and make sure the collar is over it like a tie? Did they instruct Jussie to keep it on for the entire evening and then he obeyed?

These were things we found out the next day after the "crime." By then it was pretty clear that the story was suspicious. The police found out more things later:

One week before the "attack" Jussie also reported a threatening letter containing a "powdery substance" being sent to his Empire set. (Wow. This means really bad luck for Jussie, with TWO hate crimes in one week!)

The two Nigerian brothers who were caught on video out that night, tracked down and apprehended then did a plea bargain to admit they were paid to do the deed.

A check made out to the Nigerian brothers.

A video of Jussie with the brothers in an elevator at his residence.

A video of the "attack" being practiced.

I could go on. But you get the idea.

Now the white house is trying to spin this as "everyone" rushed to judgement, so don't be too hard on poor old Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and the rest for claiming this was a "modern day lynching."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10297833/Jen-Psaki-says-rushed-judgment-Jussie-Smollett-quotes-Trump.html

Sure, nice people everywhere were horrified by the news initially because no one could fathom a rich, famous person doing this to themselves. But it took only a little scrutiny for the entire thing to fall apart. The difference between the Leftist and the rest were that the Leftist tried to make this a thing against Donald Trump and all his supporters, just as Jussie Smollett desired. This fit their narrative that Donald Trump's existence stoked racism and this event "proved it" and long after it was clearly evident that Smollett was lying, they STILL clung to the story and even expressed outrage that anyone would question it.

THAT to me is even worse than one emotionally challenged, race-baiting, LGBTQ-baiting crackpot like Jussie Smollett.

It isn't that Jussie Smolletts exist in the world in the first place, it's that there are so many on the Left in positions of power, who are ready, willing and able to empower them themselves.

• Simon
    Simon

People who call racism where there is none are racists. Jussie Smollett is a racist.

Anyone who heard the story and didn't see though it and then supported him when it was clearly bogus is both an idiot and a racist. Obama is a racist idiot.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for jail time even though it is more than justified. Everyone who carries out a hoax hate crime is guilty of a hate crime and should be punished accordingly.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He should serve time.

He blatantly lied in a police report.

The City spent a fortune investigating this hoax while other citizens suffered crimes against them because of so much time wasted on this bullshit.

He stirred the hotbed of racism for his own financial advantage. Of course if that was a crime then Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the like would all be in prison.)

He might even enjoy a little prison time.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Maybe some of the left is getting tired of all the hypocrisy.

Raises hand

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Imagine if there had been a couple of Trump supporters who happened to be in the area? Heck, just a couple of conservative white guys.
    Do you imagine he would have said "oh no, it wasn't them, I actually faked it", or would that grinning racist piece of shit have happily seen innocent people's lives ruined?

Exactly! We often see those we're pretty sure are guilty walk free.

Why? Because "beyond reasonable doubt" is the price we pay for erring on the side of caution in ensuring the innocent are never found guilty.

So it makes sense - if protection of the innocent is our priority - that those that make a FALSE accusation should face the highest penalty!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

CNN is calling the verdict racism because he is a black man going to prison, while the women who called the cops on that man in the park for harassing her, did only get a slap on the wrist because she apologized (even though the guy actually threatened her with violence). In both cases however, it was a leftist that was calling on the Southern Democrat tradition of lynching.

How sick do you have to be to believe that Smollet deserves to walk because he is black.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Mousy - CNN is calling the verdict racism

Of course they are.

The MSM are race baiting trouble makers.

Is it because they think this will make them money?

Or is there a more sinister, hostile power fomenting this racism behind the scenes, to divide the people before they swoop in an conquer? (Somehow?)

• Simon
    Simon

Jussie Smollett is now claiming that the trial that found him guilty of staging a racist attack ... was racist, and demanding a re-trial.

They must have found a nice democrat judge and have some radical black democrats lined up fo jury duty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit