Our thoughts on the latest JW Broadcast for the month of May

by Christian Gutierrez 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dagney
    Dagney

Great video Christian and Katja! So many people benefit from your sharing on youtube as well as FB.

I have no idea why anybody would criticize your contributions in the exJW world. But for a certainty, it has nothing to do with you. When people lash out it's all about their own issues that they can't be bothered to work on. It makes them feel superior to put others down, when in reality, it is their own insecurity that is showing.

Keep it up guys! You are doing great!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Love it!

And just like the JW Discrap Crapventions... my favorite part was the drama!

• oppostate
    oppostate

Hola Christian y Katja, me encantó vuestro video.

Loved the video, and loved you both in costume, found myself nodding yes and agreeing with your perceptions all throughout your comments on the broadcast parts.

Two thumbs up.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Hi Guys

I thought it was great.

At least you are brave enough to show your face's and challenge the watchtower where you disagree, I wish I was a courageous. Those that criticize you on the other hand, criticize you behind a veil and don't have the courage to even sign there true identity. Good for you and don't let the negativity bring you down. Perhaps you hit a nerve, with Doubtfully yours, perhaps you found the Candy lady.

Bravo on your videos.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey guys!

We have missed you on YouTube over the last few months! Was wondering if everything was ok...

Great to see you back.

Also, nice work on your other fashion blog YouTube channel too Katja!

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez
    Thanks a lot, we're so happy you all liked the video! More skits to come 😃
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

They, as well as many on this forum, have forgotten it all and their declarations are false for the most part.

Just one example, in the scenification video of the young girl that develops a crush on the young boy, she is shown cleaning some window glass at the hall, to what Katja remarked that she is doing her "womanly duty" as if that was the reason she is cleaning and the boy is not.

Idiot, different groups of people have the cleaning duties after the meetings! He was not cleaning most likely because his group was not the one assigned to the cleaning detail on that meeting night. It is so JW basic, and yet they make comments which show to be bogus and thus misleading.

Such a disgruntled and biased account of the whole presentation. I watched it and disagreed with their childish reporting.

DY

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Here's the reality....

You two are just pathetic disgruntled ex-JWs, misinforming the masses that don't know any better.

So young to be such liars. Get a nice hobby, will you?!

Where did this come from???

• OzGirl
    OzGirl

Don't agree with the name calling and criticism levelled at Christian and Katja.

If I need a dose of judgmentalism or pettiness, I can get that at the hall.

I like watching their videos and hope that they continue to make more. It's more interesting listening to them rather then having to listen to a GB member drone on.

• TheListener
    TheListener

DY your posts seem so out of character. I hope you are doing ok. Your own bio in small part reads "Extremely slowly fading until the right time comes to exit this fear-mongering, dream-selling, highly-controlling religious organization."

All the couple is doing is giving their opinion on all things JW. Nothing wrong with that. For the example you cited about window cleaning perhaps in the halls they went to the elders made it clear that some jobs are more suited for women (I know I have definitely heard elders say similar things).

Let's face it, most of us that have exited have had our share of pain and live with the aftermath. I wouldn't criticize another person's way of coping and sharing. Perhaps one day when you exit the dubs you will more fully understand and be able to be more forgiving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit