Dam it, I missed it!

by DwainBowman 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I missed the jw, history making, all new mid week meeting! And I am just so torn up over it, I've had a few drinks to drown my deep sorrow in, missing such a once in a lifetime event!

Oh how can I ever get over, such a lost opportunity like that, just don't know if I'll never get over it!

Maybe, another 6 pack of Beck's Dark, will do the trick!

Any other recommendations?

Dwain

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Don't fret yourself too much... There will be another meeting next week... ;)
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I said I was gonna go, but I did not..

Oh well! Cheers!

• John Free
    John Free

Hmm...why don't you make up for it by...

watching paint dry :-)

• cognac
    cognac

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• kramer
    kramer
    I am sorry to hear you are upset, but you could go next week , or watch the video online . Be careful if over consuming alcohol brother , it dulls your senses and can lead to poor choices.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Just wait 6 months, then you can attend the "historic" 6 month's anniversary CLAM!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, everything is "historic" if you want it to be!

My new morning breakfast I had today was "historic", as I will never have another breakfast exactly like it at the same time on the same day ever again! (Now I might have it tomorrow, but it won't be as historic, as the day will be different)

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    That's a shame. I heard they rocked a samba as the closing note.
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

You guys are great! My eldub, said I just can't believe you missed the first new history making jw event! My reply was, do you know how many, "history" makings jw events, I been to, that NO ONE remembers! I got the deer in the headlights stare!

How many, earth shaking, resolution, have so many of us set and clapped for over the past fifty years? Dose anyone remember a single one, past the dc being over? Except when they wrre rehashed in the wt!

And how about the so called pouring out of the 7 bowls, rutherford braged about, never amounted to anything, but to fill his pockets, and swell his head even more! How fitting they took place at an amusement park!

Dwain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit