Boris Johnson must resign

by LoveUniHateExams 19 Replies latest social current

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I don't know whether or not he must resign, but what he really must do is find a new barber/ hair stylist!

All of his money and he can't find anybody to fix his hair?

He looks like a troll doll.

• Simon
    Simon

They show that they don't actually believe all the lockdowns are genuinely necessary. They do them because they like the power and control, and a submissive population.

These are not trustworthy or serious people, they are buffoons.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

They show that they don't actually believe all the lockdowns are genuinely necessary. They do them because they like the power and control -

• hoser
    hoser

This hypocrisy is similar to the watchtower’s standard operating procedure.

Most publishers are not aware that elders can get a free pass on serious sin and bypass the whole judicial committee process.

Rules for thee but not for me.

• Quintus
    Quintus

Well he didn't sack Dominic Cummings who drove hundreds of miles during lockdown pretending that his wife had received a death threat (try dialling 999) , so I doubt he will resign.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Quintus14 hours ago

Well he didn't sack Dominic Cummings who drove hundreds of miles during lockdown pretending that his wife had received a death threat (try dialling 999) , so I doubt he will resign.

hmm--so youre in the UK then-- eh D Thomas ?

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Why should he be allowed to resign? While he was partying, others were being handed fines for thousands of pounds for similar gatherings. He should be sacked and then fined 10k for each violation.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I looked at the news and it seemed like someone was drip feeding the leaks deliberately. Probably more to come. I wonder who? Sunak (mr Spock), wanting the PM position?

The whole thing is a pantomime.

they say the Police are investigating. What a crock. The Gov pretty much own the shambolic, corrupt Police force. That incompetent Caress a Dick is in their pockets, that's easy to see.

"We've investigated ourselves, and we're innocent!" It's all theatre. They're all in it together. Posh Eton boys pretending to be on different sides. As the great George Carlin said, 'it's a big club and you ain't in it!'.

Simon - they like the power and control, and a submissive population.

My thoughts exactly.

These Posh little rich boys and girls are Teflon. Full of their own self importance like the JW GB.

Look at the sheeple go mad thinking what the media says and the politicians say is all real. I laugh up my sleeve.

Don't be naive, people. Just don't.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I looked at the news and it seemed like someone was drip feeding the leaks deliberately - it could be Dominic Cummings who did the leaking.

He considers Boris an enemy after Boris sacked him in November 2020.

It seems to be Cummings' mission to bring Boris down and get Rishi Sunak in power.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

LUHE - Time will tell.

These politicians are here today and gone tomorrow.

We do not even appear on their radar. I do not trust any one of them. I certainly do not trust the Police because they seem to be getting sent to court for crimes by the shipload, these days.

We, the working and middle class are of no consequence to these Eton snobs. that includes Starmer Giles and Bojo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit