9 days to go

by Jrjw 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

9 days to go until I hand my D'A letter in. Its extremely short, as in one sentence long. I'm not giving them a reason coz I don't need to coz it's my life and my choice and I don't have to answer to the BoE or GB. Counting down the days till I'm pomo 😁

• HeyLittleGirl
    HeyLittleGirl

Good for you! They only have power over you if you give it to them.

Wishing you all the best!

• finallysomepride
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

Awesome! Be free of them forever and enjoy your new life!

• out4good4
    out4good4

I don't even think you should give them that courtesy.....

However.....

to each his own.....

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Out4good4 - they won't leave me alone if I don't hand letter In. They're very persistent. My "conditional friends" will definitely harass me.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Congrats! Enjoy your freedom!!!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In my mind a DA letter is equivalent to you DF the organization and not vice versa.And you don`t need to explain your decision you don`t owe them anything.

They are nobody`s except in their own delusional minds.

Good for you

Take care my friend.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm glad Jrjw, I know you wanted to do that and be free from harassment. That letter is telling them to get lost! Welcome to your new life xx

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

A lot of people are against dissociation and dissociation letters because of their own inability to be able to just walk away and deal with what would come after that so they encourage feeding and/or various other methods to distance themselves from the organization. Defect of the matter is if you see you are still one of Jehovah's witnesses although in active that is something you shouldn't want connected to you if at all possible.

When people work at a particular organization and they feel they need to part ways they write a letter of resignation I really don't see it as being much different than that and as you state it also clears you from any harassment moving forward good on you for making a decision that you feel will be in your best benefit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit