Book offer

by StarTrekAngel 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Uumm ... and back to the point of the thread, I highly recommend Carl Olof Jonson’s works. If one can also grab a copy of “The Gentile Times Reconsidered”, it’s absolutely worthy reading.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Plus, me, my wife and my son have gone through so much in our lives that we want more distancing from the JW past and anti-JW activism as time goes by. We have made a conscious effort to get more “normal”

Hey Edenone I’m so glad to see you’re doing ok. You really did go through a hell of a lot. I remember some of it. I’m glad you’re still around. You were always the voice of sanity!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

This is the reason. Even a simple request for a book turns into a political thread. Don't read this as a rant. You all got the freedom to do as you please. As for me, I miss the old days on this site. When we were purely concentrated on helping people wake up or support them thru their struggle.

Sometimes I simply feel that if I was to be a new awaken JW today, I would have a much harder time than I did. Simply coming in here and having to filter thru the politics would mean I would have a much more difficult process learning and finding support to my issues. I even question if all this political rants don't scare away potential escapees that are just lurking in the shadows. I know many of us started this way when we still carried the fear of reading apostate material.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit