Last minute details for Apostafest

by Princess 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    Shamus, the lonely boy in the B.C. interior...

Well, quit crying and start driving.

• smack
    smack

hmmmmm, drive to Devonport, ferry to Melbourne to pick up Prisca, plane to Disneyland. I'm lost after that.

Might not make it by 2pm tho.

Steve

• Swan
    Swan

Whoo Hoo!

I'm so excited. I don't think I will sleep much tonight!

"A" the scarlet letter - how appropriate!

Tammy

• shamus
    shamus

I can't drive... I am working this weekend with my clients.... boo hoo....

I was only kidding about feeling lonely... (kida....)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Whoo Hoo! I feel like Tammy doing the happy dance!

See ya all tomorrow!

Kate and Craig

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ah, another great day! In addition to those we already know, we met drwatson, kitties-and_horses_oh_my, Euphemism, Piph, mum, doodle-v, and a couple others too (LOL, sorry...too many to keep track of ).

Kate, AlanF and I stayed the night with wasasister (the ladies are in the living room right now, talking about philosophy and quantum mechanics ).

wasa says to say Hi to y'all! *waves hand*

Princess and Steve, thanks so much for your hospitality!

Craig

• DIM
    DIM

Michalina and I had a great time....Michalina thought I looked like Makena's son, especially when we started talking about Neil Young! Thanks for having us!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wish we could have been there. Maybe next year...

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

I had such an amazing time meeting all of you!! Piph, Michaelina, Sabine, all of the people there...so much more love among those 30 or so people than among the JWs in my entire life. I really hope we can all keep in touch!!

((((Hugs)))))

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

We had an absolutely fantastic time! I can't believe how fast the 7 hours flew by...

It was so great meeting everyone... too many people to list, plus I don't remember everyone's handle and/or real name.

If anyone ever comes through the Tri-City area, we'd love for you to give us a call.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit