Last minute details for Apostafest

by Princess 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is the big party. I have contractors working hard to get the new deck built and usable. It won't be completely finished but it will be close.

The party is at 2pm, plan on staying as late as you want. We aren't going anywhere. Well, not that late.

I am going to make some signs to post along the route from the I-5 exit. I'm not sure what they will say but I'm pretty sure there will be a scarlet A.Be sure to look for them. How do you turn off the red?

Any questions? post them here or email me or pm me.

Remember, everyone is welcome...this means you.

Don't forget your cameras.

Rachel and Steve

• Mulan
    Mulan

Looking forward to it!!

BTTT

• Princess
    Princess

I guess everyone is ready then.

I forgot to warn about Seafair traffic for those heading through Seattle. You might need to detour to highway 99 if it gets bad.

• Mulan
    Mulan

............and those coming from the Eastside have to use the 520 bridge. The other one will be closed for the Blue Angels.

Better check to be sure. The 520 may be closed too.

• onacruse
    onacruse

See y'all tomorrow!

Craig & Kate

• Makena1
    Makena1

Princess - thanks for the update. Was going to give you or Mulan a call to find out what time.

Looking forward to hanging out with the best of the NW and those who are traveling to join us!

Hugs,

Mak and Sabine

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Looking forward to it! Do you think it'll be ok to take I-90 to I-405 to I-5? That's what we're planning on doing as per your email instructions.

• Princess
    Princess

DrW: Yep, I think that is best. If you take I-90 straight to I-5 you'll be fighting city traffic. Also, I-90 will be shut down for awhile due to the Blue Angels. You do NOT want to get stuck in that.

I put up some directional signs along the way. They say A-FEST with an arrow.

• shamus
    shamus

Have a great time, everyone!!! I am sure that all will go well!

Shamus, the lonely boy in the B.C. interior...

• animal
    animal

Princess,

We talked about me making a bike trip there for your fest.. no can do tho. My bike is broken!! I told Ona and Katie to give you a few hugs tho, for me.

I will try to make it next time.

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit