Congrats to Kim Mikey!

by awake!watcher 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

If a site or an approach isn't for you, fine. Go to other sites.

Let's not turn this into a bash-fest.

• juandefiero
    juandefiero

Almost didn't scroll down far enough to see those cartoons, Simon, thinking they were ads at first. lol

Good ones!

• talesin
  • Mr Negative
    Mr Negative
    Simon, that's all very well and good, but if someone's opinion is demonstrably wrong, then it is perfectly ok to call them out on it.
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul

After leaving the JW cult, the ex JW community need to stop their old judgemental attitudes. We may not agree with what any other activist are doing but we should still let each person be an individual and do it they way they believe is right. It is not about whether Kim Mikey are better than John Cedars. They are still contributing in their own way. Lets stop trying to compare each activist against each other and stay united in the real fight. Against the Watchtower!!!

• Simon
    Simon
    If someone's opinion is demonstrably wrong, then it is perfectly ok to call them out on it.

Sure, but you don't have the right to do it here. You can of course create your own website to do so if you wish.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    I actually enjoy mike and Kim's videos. Was watching them this morning and liked the way they led into their subject. I watch various people on you tube discussing their perspectives on Watchtower. All informative....some good...some not so good. Variety is the spice of life!
  • talesin
    talesin

I think if a member wishes to feature a video in a thread, that's great! As for fomenting loyalties to 'this or that' youtube channel ... well, it's always felt safe here, because the forum is a neutral place.

We used to have an expression, back in the day "Let's NOT, and say we did." So let's NOT discuss the virtues of any youtube people vs another. Rather, let's celebrate the enjoyable, instructional and FUNNY vids.

Let's celebrate our differences - y'all! Don't you see how important that is? So WHAT if we disagree? We now have the right!

Enough with the drama, already! *grins* . xo tal

• whathappened
    whathappened
    I have been a subscriber since the beginning and have probably seen all their videos.
  • zophar
    zophar

I have never been able to watch one of their videos all the way through. Personally find them disgusting. It's not a Who's your favorite apostate contest, but I really think they do more harm than good in reasonably exposing JW error. I find their approach to be the exact opposite of someone like Ray Franz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit