Memorial Prep question

by ExCircuitOverseer 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheOutside
    OnTheOutside

The local elderette insists that my spouse and friend must have the emblems. So tonight at our house, they'll be playing 'hot potato' with the emblems.

Recently I learned that a Catholic Church has a special sink that drains directly into the ground in which to pour unconsumed communion wine.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

There is a bag on my counter that has "Memorial Bread & Wine" written on it. I don't know who made it, I haven't tried the dried crackers, but the wine doesn't taste good at all, in my opinion.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Chezdale

She is pioneering at present and has a pressure band on her hand from all the letter writing. I offered to print stuff up for her, however, with handwriting one can count time.. so sad.

Chezdale, perhaps this will help your wife get her time without wearing herself out for the corporation. There are gray areas for the creative among the faithful.

A long time pioneer/elder friend of mine from a past life used to do a lot of letter writing. His conscience allowed him to be creative with his time counting. He would write a letter, retype it in Word Perfect (dos version ... It was a few years ago) ... Amount of time to compose one letter, multiplied by the number of copies made, plus additional time to personalize each, address envelopes, plus hand delivery of letters to post office and placed into the hands of the postal employee. He never had a problem keeping his hours up.

Jehovah must have approved.

• pontoon
    pontoon

So JW's don't use idols, or you could say symbols in their worship, but go ahead down to the corner grocery/liquor store and buy symbols of Jesus body and blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit