The Governing Body - your thoughts?

by pale.emperor 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Im no medical professional, but i have my own opinions of the GB members. I'd be interested to get yours.

No jokes please, im gonna be 100% serious and would like you to be too.

Anthony Morris III - narcissist, controlling, possibly psychopath. Knows full well it's all bullshit but loves the power.

Stephen Lett - mentally ill, fantasist, liar who genuinely believes the lies he tells.

Samuel Hird - deluded, likely actually believes he actually is anointed by God

Gerrit Lösch - deluded and likely a liar who knows he's a fraud.

Geoffrey Jackson - deluded, likely actually believes he actually is anointed by God

Mark Sanderson - liar, narcissist with an inferiority complex

David Splane - deluded, likely actually believes he actually is anointed by God

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Disagree on one, based on what I've seen & heard:

Samuel Herd - my instincts tell me he knows that the org is corrupt and self-serving and he's just going through the motions. He has a wife and family to consider, so he will bite his tongue. He doesn't appear to act as self-righteous and "glorious" as the rest of his fellow "priests" at Brooklyn. I reckon he could be mentally "out" already.

Nice thought!

• Chook
    Chook

I say it's the videos that will bring the house down,we get to see them for who they really are. Warwick farm with these 7 in one spot could actually qualify as an mental asylum.I vote Steve Lett as Gods spokes person .Now I have seen God speak I'm praying to be swallowed by a fish

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I believe a persons behavior falls into a pattern that arises from ones nature. Now I am sure all the G.B have sexual urges, and most people to fulfill that need, will put themselfs in a situation where the urge is fulfilled. So I do not believe as you do that most members of the G.B are deluded, I believe they put themselfs in a position where they can fulfill there humun nature to be worshipped. To clarify Gooffrey Jackson has his sexual urges fulfilled marrying a much younger woman, and he has the power as well. He is not deluded, he is a member of the G.B.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Never a JW but the first one I heard was Herd over on JWFACTS about women's brains. This man is black he I am sure has suffered from some serious discrimination in his time, yet he sure can dish it out to the women. Shame on him! Ok, now that was probably not the best introduction to the GB for a women's advocate.

I was determined to try to figure out what the "Elder" saw in this religion so I went forward learning as much as possible and then the broadcast started. I watched every one starting in January through August. Not at all impressed. That came to an abrupt halt with the ARC. I watched every minute of the ARC. As many know from my post here children issues come very near and dear to my heart. I helped a girlfriend put her husband in jail for doing the unthinkable. I do a huge amount of charity work for children every year. Then to watch those Elders straight up the line to Jackson LIE LIE LIE!!!! Since then I cannot watch a single one of them because how can anyone trust a single word that comes from their mouth. I HATE lying my children were taught one of the worst sins is lying.

I caught the "Elder" in a string of lies. Oh that is right these are not lies, me bad, theocratic warfare STOP they are LIES!!!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If i had to pick, I dont know which one i'd want to speak up for me at armageddon:

Anthony Morris III - nuke him!

Stephen Lett - :-) :-D :-S ;-o :-P :-)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm sure most of these GB men contain a hidden consciousness that the WTS organization is a trite fraud but outwardly they put on a face of loyalty to the ORG. for their own personal stature and living sustenance.

ie. they would not be control of a billion dollar world wide organization if they weren't the GB members , people who barely have a high school diploma don't usefully accomplish this feat.

Their personal agenda is to keep the propaganda going, twist doctrines when necessary, fly around the world to where their are ignorant poorly educated people and get them allured and entrapped into the organization so they can be exploited for labor and money.

It's a easy game to play, the script is already written out for them.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The Governing Body - your thoughts? - I largely agree with your analysis of AM3 & Lett.

I try not to think about the GB, but here are my thoughts:

Anthony Morris III - bully, definite sociopath, possible psychopath. Possibly knows it's a croc of sh1t. IQ unknown.

Stephen Lett - odd, theatrical personality suggests a failed actor. Sanity questionable. True believer. IQ unknown but most likely double digit.

Samuel Hird - I don't know much about him. Token black. May believe it 100% or may be a company man. Is more intelligent than Lett.

Gerrit Lösch - liar and company man. IQ unknown.

Geoffrey Jackson - company man. Speaker of foreign languages. Reasonably intelligent.

Mark Sanderson - unknown to me. Data needed.

David Splane - unknown to me. Data needed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They know it's wrong, but believe it's true... at the same time.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Seriously I think Anthony Morris III suffers from PTSD from his experience in Vietnam.

It has obviously gone untreated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit