This is who PMSNBC is holding up as legit

by phoenixrising 12 Replies latest social current

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Waterhead Sharpton is a racist, conman and idiot who can hardly speak. But PMSNBC and other groups push him off as some kind or intellectual good guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eorpMrHAi3E

• sir82
    sir82

You seem to be triggered a lot lately. Is everything OK?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    Black America needs more men like Colin Powell and less of the politically correct crowd in my mind.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

82, If you want to see triggered look at the rioters and terrorists who are taking over and kicking out law and order. I am not triggered but incensed as anyone who has a brain should be. Now that you have tried unsuccessfully to misdirect take a look at the video and explain this crap? My guess is you can not.

• Davros
    Davros

I wonder if he presented his bill for services rendered to the Floyd family yet.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Davros He is a money grubbing scamming black mailer. He goes to corporations and tells them if they do not donate to his activist group he will form a boycott.

• sir82
    sir82

Al Sharpton affects my life by approximately 0 iotas.

I suspect he has a similar impact on your life, other than expressing thoughts which you disagree with.

If "reading thoughts that I disagree with" were my trigger point, I'd have left this site long ago

Here's what helps me to cope when I read, see, or hear something particularly vile:

Half the people in this country in this country have below-average intelligence. And "average intelligence" ain't all that bright. So it's not surprising that, say, 40% of the population support a politician, or point of view, or principle, while the rest of us say "WTAF?"

Do what you can to make the world a better place. Don't beat your brains out trying to convince those who are unable to understand. Breathe deep and enjoy the sunsets.

Anyway, that's what works for me. YMMV

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Can you remember Tawana Brawley and Sharpton's involvement in that scandal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

82 Again you are just wrong. When the left wants power and may get it in Nov. and this is the ass hat they hold up and will have a huge voice if that happens in Nov in what is going to be given based on skin color I.E. Reparations, and police, law and order and this is the guy calling Greeks Homos, and being racist against whites. It will impact your life and I suspect you know that and are just trying to deflect from the obvious.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Al Sharpton. From what I remember, he wasn't the typical, friendly politician-type.

About 20 years ago, I was in a hotel on a business trip. Baton Rouge Louisiana if I recall correctly.

I was talking to another guy from our company in the lobby and Sharpton and 3 or 4 other guys walked in. Sharpton is a relatively small guy. His black coat went down below his knees. But the "bodyguards" were all dressed in black and THEY were big. I mean big. I'm a relatively big guy myself, but I bet one of those guys could have twisted my head off with one hand.

Anyway, Sharpton was waiting for one of the guys to check everyone in. I told the guy I was with to take a picture of Sharpton and I together. He looked at me and said, ok, ok.

I went over to Sharpton and asked for a picture with the two of us. He gave me an odd look, didn't smile, but said ok. Al Sharpton and Rub a Dub. What a combination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit