Conspiracy theorys

by atomant 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant

its great to see new subject matter being injected into the room of late and would be good to see others contribute by opening new threads on their favorite topics.Heres a few examples.9/11. ufo's. atom bombs are they real? The banking system. The new world order and whos behind it. Artificial intelligence. l think sometimes people are afraid of being ridiculed posting these types of subjects but at the end of the day in one way or another they all affect us directly or indirectly.Not everyone is interested in these topics and that's fine simply ignore the posts.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

skynet put us all in a matrix style simulation and the NWO folks are simply agents of the system keeping us distracted!

• VW.org
    VW.org

Ok its time to take your lithium and watch One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

hah I was just trying to break the ice. besides, I prefer my lithium in the form of li-6

• VW.org
    VW.org
    I prefer my lithium in the form of li-6

You want to make a thermonuclear weapon?

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

vw, thats not the only use for it, there are better ways to use li-6

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

One could argue that there's no smoke without fire. I personally don't believe the conspiracy stuff. Illuminati and NWO? Nah, although I think there are people on a local basis, controlling their countries figurehead behind the scenes but not a cohesive bunch of Freemasons worldwide.

Flat Earth? Facepalm.

Hollow Earth? Probably not.

Bankers in control? Maybe not directly or consciously. Although the American petro-dollar................hmmmmmmmmmm.

UFOs? I've seen 1 but it was unidentified, so doesn't mean it was alien. Probably a perfectly rational explanation.

9/11? whoever was responsible was evil.

Atom bombs? Ask Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Moon landing? Sure, Mythbusters did an episode showing it was true.

What's with all this stuff anyway (that's 'anyways' for my cousins in the USA), does it make us feel we have 'secret information', thus making us feel special?

A lot of the above won't make one iota of difference to our lives. In a 100 years time we'll be dead and gone and it won't have mattered. Do I have to explain the futility of all human activity?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I saw a Leprechaun yesterday!

Lets talk about how Unicorns are real!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Nobody with more than a 6th grade education says “anyways”.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Damn punkofnice great comment. Your line saying 100 years from now we will be dead and all of this won't matter is exactly what I have told other folks through the years. I have found that statement makes many start to think. Conspiracy theory's have always been fun to listen to but after hearing them you soon find out most are if not all nonsense.

By the way my father was in the air force as a radio man on B 29's during WW 2 bombing Japan. At the end of the war the U.S. showed a sign of force by flying all there B 29 over Japan 500 ft. off the ground to show how hopeless it was for the Japanese to continue the war. This was soon after the two nukes was drop on them. My father plane flew over both those city's and saw the destruction those atom bombs did. He even saw the first atom bomb the U.S. would drop. He said it was smaller than the regular bombs they was dropping. Most thought who saw it that it wouldn't do much damage. Little did anyone know the atomic age was beginning.

Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit