"Always submit to the Church Administration", everybody sing it now!!

by WingCommander 14 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Here's a wonderfully sickening video from another Cult, the "Church of Christ". Have a listen and tell me if it doesn't remind you of a certain familiar JW tune, namely, "Listen, Obey, and be Blessed!"

This is crazy, just crazy! It's likes these cults are all running from the same play book, step-by-eery-step.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh my dear God.....here's another one, only a minute long, but this one REEKS of the Governing Body, and everything they've been saying and doing lately! I swear, this is just too crazy and too much a coincidence for words. What the hell is going on here?

• sir82
    sir82

Can't see any of your links, but it really isn't surprising that other religious groups have similar messages.

As I've noted many times here, JWS don't have the monopoly on nuttiness. Not by a long shot.

• WingCommander
  • macys
    macys

OMG WTF WTF WTF WTF?

Church Administration = Governing Body.

Did the Watchtower Cult Society get the term Governing Body registered with the international copyright office?

• under the radar
    under the radar
    That is so sickening!!! It's nothing other than blatant (brazen?) propaganda clearly designed to brain-wash children into having blind faith in and unquestioning obedience to their self-appointed leaders. The Nazis took a similar approach and were wildly successful for a time. The Watchtower is trying to do the exact same thing, albeit not quite so in-your-face (yet). Disgusting!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ under the rader:

Actually, the WatchTower IS producing videos and cartoons, almost exactly like this, directed at children. Sophia and Caleb cartoons, sing-along "Listen, Obey, & be Blessed", etc. It's really gag-inducing.

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    Maybe this will be published as new song. Always submit to the GB... Song 142 was only a teaser?!?!
  • WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Notice the masonic symbols behind the church administration men - around 14 seconds into the Sweetie Says video on the wall is a picture.

Looks like that to me anyway.

Crazy videos well done for finding them !!!

WGO

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

This is the seal of the Church of Christ - looks kind of masonic to me ?

Found it on their website - bunch of nutcases for sure !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit