Buzz words

by road to nowhere 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Why do they call them the "Last Days"?

Because they last............and they last.............and they last...........and.....

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Best buzz word I ever heard was the noise made by the chairman of the judicial committee they had put together for me. I didn't attend the judicial. I just went along to tell them to call it off because what they were doing was wrong.

I told the chairman I was sticking to what the prophet Daniel said, that the 3rd year of Jehoiakim really was the 3rd year of Jehoiakim and Jesus stuck to what Daniel said too, so was Jesus an apostate? He said."gu gu uh wuh gu uh wuh." Kept on like that for a bit. Not sure if it was one word or fifty.

I expect he'd still make that noise if I asked him again. But they threw me out so I shan't bother.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Seems odd that Jah's Faithful Slave (GB) are lying, corrupt, fear mongering charlatans, selling and teaching a false commercialized version of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Why is that ?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am just fed up with hearing “the four horsemen are riding” ....ok, I thought you believed they had been riding four over 100 years....

The word “pestilence” ....yes we know we are in the grip of a horrible pandemic that has taken the lives of over 300,000 people..... but how does that compare with Spanish flu of 1918-19? Or worse still Bubonic plague of 13th and 16th centuries, or smallpox,until recent years?

Worse things happened in the past

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

'I really thought that I'd see the end of this system of things before I die'

Sorry, those are the buzz words from your JW loved ones just before they die.....

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Every talk and song is entitled. Never named, called, about, on the subject, or titled.

I guess I am entitled to be a grammar nazi

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I like

"best life ever"-------not

"jehovah's blessing"-----never had that happen

"honor jehovah with your valuable things"----------give money

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit