Another brave girl tells of her Abuse by JW's !

by Phizzy 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Someone please send this to jwfacts and to the Aust Royal Commission....
  • jhine
    jhine

Even when caught out they still try to knock other faith groups and deflect responsibility .

"We don't have Sunday schools , youth groups , paid clergy , "

All elements of mainstream Christianity , and the bit about not letting children be in the company of adults other than parents isn't true , what about door knocking ? My elderly JW friend does a study that involves children , what a chance to worm your way into someone's trust . Non of these people are police checked .

Jan

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have it from a source I trust, who got it from a source I also trust, that the Elders in this Congregation instructed their members not to look at the Articles on this, as they were "attacks by Apostates".

Apart from being utter nonsense, this is also a downright lie. The Articles are written by Reporters who were never JW's, about a Court case that is in the public domain and common knowledge therefore in Halesowen and district..

This sort of lying, manipulative Mind-control via Information control is just astounding.

Do you think JW's might be a Cult by any chance ?

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Phizzy. Try to recall this then. The 1006 are the "abusers". Not the victims, they are in excess of 5000 now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit