Steps to Freedom From the Cult.

by Vanderhoven7 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

This is an amazing video presentation delivered by a competent speaker.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Starting at 15:45 a key point is made. There are people who never progress beyond being a former JW. I do take some issue with his suggesting that those who conclude that deities are imaginary have swung to some extreme, but his overall thesis is constructive.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh thank you Vandy This came up on my you tube feed a few days ago and I was absolutely blown away.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm not averse to watching 75 minute videos but if I'm going to invest that time a short summation or a few key bullet points by the topic creator would be appreciated.

I just want to know that I'm not wasting my time on another exjw outreach encouraging me not to throw baby Jesus out with the bath-water.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Amen brother! Living a free and productive life after leaving is the only way to go!

just saying!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Well, the balance trick is silly, the magnet salesman at the mall does the same thing. If he believes it, he's not a applying critical thinking. But again the general idea to rebuild a life and let go of negative feelings is good advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit