Pairing!!!!!

by brandnew 38 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

Glad you had a nice date. Are you seeing her again?

Kate xx

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    How did it go??
  • talesin
    talesin

Ah, steak sauce - I was thinking, hmmm .. what is that? We have HP sauce, similar (canadian / britisih), Kate, you have the HP sauce in England?

And yes, how did it go?

• Giordano
    Giordano

I can't believe I am actually reading this thread and pulling for 'Country'! Go Country.

I wonder if it's time to put a 'Dating'section as a subject choice. Why not? A lot of folks come here friendless and shunned, often divorced after they become ex-JW's . It's the isolation that takes a toll. A dating section would signal interest and availability. There's no pressure and always the possibility that something might work out.

At the very least one would have things in common with other potential Exs. and something could develop be it friendship and/or actual dating.

• freddo
    freddo

You must try the FART test to see if she is a "keeper".*

If you go out in the car for a drive to some romantic spot then as you get about ten miles away from home let out a massive rip-snorting FAAAART. If you can get it to change tone part-way through then that is perfect. A two-tone five second long loud fart.

It needs to start loud and low then reach a crescendo in a kind of squeak at the end.

Obviously it will take a few seconds for the aroma to reach her nostrils. The smellier the better. Rich and memorable is what you are aiming for.

Is she a keeper?

If she doesn't vomit she's a keeper.

If she doesn't get out the car ten miles from home she's a keeper.

If she goes out on a second date she's definitely a keeper!

Hope that helps!

*No underpants were harmed in the making of this post.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    no--never fart on a first date--its just not right somehow.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Second? Third?
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Its went good thanks ........she says i snore cutely 😂😂😂
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Ok date went good, no spicey or regular A1 sauce....sorry it came out H1. "Like the hummer"... She only wanted some salt n pepper.☺ . She's cute, funny, outgoing, but that was about it. Sorry but thats all i can say bout that night. I have a hard time taking unserious girls seriously...ya know?

Thanks everyone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit