For those who work "behind the scene"

by onacruse 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Onacruse,

Err, ummm, uhhh.... [ scratching head with a dumb look ]

Just put me down for 1/2 hour so I won't be inactive... I think I did talk to my cat about Jehover the other day... that should also count as a study.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Then there are some of us fighting the battle, who feel like we are completely on our own. How much can we accomplish just as one person?

• smack
    smack

No Apples, as much as you want. Nobody is keeping a record of how much you do, or accomplish (cept maybe Craig)

Steve

• Simon
    Simon

As in most fields of human endeavour, there are those that do things and those that spends alot of time publicising what they have done.

They are typically classified as "workers" (ie. those who work and achieve things) and "managers" (ie. those who like to take credit for what is frequently other people's work)

I know quite a few people who have done a lot of work on various things and prefer to remain anonymous.

I'd like to say a big (((thank you))) too.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'll throw in a big thank you too.....there are many here who have done so much for others. Just by posting here, we all have a part in getting the word out. Then there are those who have organized get-togethers (we can't call them "parties" now, can we?), those who have worked behind the scenes in court cases and reported the results, those who do a lot of research, and those who write essays. A big thanks to all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit