Rolf Furuli Disfellowshipped Last Week

by Sea Breeze 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Well known Norway elder and Watchtower doctrine apologist, (Rolf Furuli) was disfellowshipped a few days ago for the crime of expressing opinions contrary to some Watchtower dictates.

Like WT leadership in the past, they have no problem eating their own.

• krismalone
    krismalone

The Watchtower will fiercly defend it's freedom of religion and speech but denies those very same rights to it's cult members.

I applaud Furuli for speaking up against the Watchtower scam and deceit, what I don't understand is how he denies that the Governing Body protects pedophiles. He also writes in his book that he still beleives the JW cult is the true religion. He also defends the 607 date for the fall of Jerusalem. Typical JW doublespeak.

I beleive he's delusional and perhaps he just wanted attention. At any rate he does confirm the kingdom hall takeover scam that the ex-JW community has been pointing at for many years now.

It would be very interesting if he came on this forum or if he were to be interviewed on Youtube.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/human-rights-act/article-9-freedom-thought-belief-and-religion

Agree with krismalone

But he still has human rights or do they only apply to JWs when they put in prison or preaching work is banned.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I think we are long overdue for another GB member to be cannibalized.... its been a while.

The KH scam may do it.

For those unaware, the scam went something like this:

1. Get the brothers to build KH's and AH's with free labor.

2. Make the brothers borrow the money for the materials with interest from the WT. (This violates scripture - Deuteronomy 23:19 ESV “You shall not charge interest on loans to your brother, interest on money, interest on food, interest on anything that is lent for interest."

3. Get the brothers to spend thousands of dollars "updating" the properties that are a little older. In other words, get them ready for market, but don't tell the brothers what you are planning because that might diminish enthusiasm while providing free labor.

4. A few years later, tell the brothers that you are "forgiving" the loans in exchange for turning over the property deeds to the WT. Note: Future donation payments is encouraged to be make in the same amounts as the former loan payments.

5. Then consolidate congregations and sell the "abandoned" properties.

6. Pocket hundreds of millions of dollars and deposit in off-shore accounts to avoid paying for an avalanche of lawsuits against the WT for abuse of power, child abuse negligence, and mental abuse from destroyed families due to frivolous violations of non-scriptural rules.

Many thousands of WT properties have been sold in the past few years netting billions.

• waton
    waton
    lawsuits against the WT for abuse of power, child abuse negligence, and mental abuse from destroyed families due to frivolous violations of non-scriptural rules.

SB: have not heard of these

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

waton,

I believe that lawsuits other than mis-handling of child abuse crimes will be coming in the future. I personally believe they see the handwriting on the wall and are preparing for this inevitability.

• LV101
    LV101

Sea B - any facts? I'm not denying your statement and hope you know more than we skeptics.

I feel bad for the brainwashed oldies being fleeced for cubbies and everlasting life - they've no where to run.

• TD
    TD

Poor guy.. -He deserved better.

• RolRod
    RolRod

So they just made one of their staunch supporter into an enemy, sounds good

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Few facts LV. But I know attorneys.... the avalanche is coming one day. When it does, it will be a feeding frenzy on what's left of the Watchtower carcass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit