How My Husband Helped Me See TTATT

by corruptgirl 47 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I missed this when it first posted. So glad it was linked in your reply to Untruth.

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

Sounds like you and Sanchy are "getting your revenge"! . . . . . . . . Doc

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great Thread!!

Love to your family!

Now you get to enjoy the real life together, free of the Fear, Obligation and Guilt.

• Drwho
    Drwho

I wish your husband could meet my Girlfriend : )) A nice story , very happy one.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life..."

No, it's not.

This is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzvFNLAnYNw

:smirk:

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

Thank you for sharing. I wish I could make progress with my wife. I just feel stuck though. Seems we are in an okay place with me being inactive and all so I don't want to stir things up. But I really want to be fully out and want to help her.

• Perry
    Perry
    I hope the best for you all, and I hope you all still keep your faith in God. I may be lost in regards to my beliefs right now but one thing I know for sure is that there is a God and he will bring “GB” to justice for screwing with so many people’s minds and lives….whether they do it knowingly or not.

Thank's for sharing your testimony CG! Many good points to consider.

• zeb
    zeb

Please consider "Gentile Times Reconsidered" x Jonsson. ISBN 0-914675-06-0.

J was an elder and started doing some research and sent his results to NY and they trashed him.

WT does not like being told they might have been wrong.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Just bumping this thread for any who missed it.

This account of Corruptgirl and Sanchy is simply outstanding and very heartwarming!

There is hope for our loved ones!! This forum community has seen quite a few wake up along with family members...so never lose hope!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit